illegal copy pranks

+
illegal copy pranks

watch these videos. they showcase the hilarious "treat" awaiting users of the illegal version.

http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,96455,10427738,Powiesili_Ci_Geralta_w_Wiedzminie__Trzeba_bylo_nie.html?bo=1

it's a shame though they're no longer available because the drm measures were removed with the patches.

Are there English versions available, or at least videos available on YouTube? Those unskippable commercials are awful.

I watched one video and LOL. Hilarious stuff! I thought Loredo's mom one was a mod that replaces the model, though...?

I understood that much :] I was just saying that I thought Loredo's mom one was fan-made (I'd seen it before). They should make these available somehow (in Extras menu perhaps?)

i also heard it's what new assassins creed will use but it will be to break down the game like doors won't open or close, guard will always see you and ect.

Well that video about Geralt being killed in the Prologue is misleading, coz actually you can be killed like that if you have a legal copy too. I know, coz I've it. It's just a matter or wrong choices in the dialogue

...if you stubbornly keep saying "no" to Roche and insult him

I bought the game it better then Illegal copy keep bugs and problem! graphic not that good in copy prank SO i gave up and bought the game and try wow every thing so much smooth and better graphic setup and able do good stuff!

There was never an official statement about this and I don't think it's true. After all, with the latest patches, the game has no copy protection at all, so you don't have to use any illegal game executive to run it. Hence there is no way for the game to "know" if it is running as an illegal copy.

Fake. But funny fake, via modding. ^^

Speaking about developers making fun of pirates, how about the Dark Souls stuff ? Sending lvl 99 maxed ghosts to kill the players :D

GODzilla said:
There was never an official statement about this and I don't think it's true. After all, with the latest patches, the game has no copy protection at all, so you don't have to use any illegal game executive to run it. Hence there is no way for the game to "know" if it is running as an illegal copy.

Fake. But funny fake, via modding. ^^

didn't you read? this was before they removed the drm.

also, that level of modding is not possible in the witcher 2 yet. just watch the hen video.

Pham said:
Speaking about developers making fun of pirates, how about the Dark Souls stuff ? Sending lvl 99 maxed ghosts to kill the players :D

Now that was awesome though just play offline and you wouldn't be hassled but still a great way to annoy players who got the game incredibly early.

Top Bottom