I'm a bit disappointed CDPR decided to stick with "levels".

+
Difference is that in theory, enemies won't drop items you can't use and you will never have them in the inventory. If CDPR made things right (or better at least) vendors shouldn't show items you can't buy until you reached the required street cred level, but same for dialogue options, they like to show us even stuff we can't use.
Just to be clearer, I hate it, but it's a little better than TW3.
It still has the problem of identical items with different stats, which I really hate.
So if you can't have them in the inventory, how does V, or do you mean high street cred weapons?

Sounds interesting.

As for weapons looking the same with different stats, I hope we are able to take all the best stuff from one weapon, and add it to another weapon. If gun customization is really really good, maybe it won't be bad to pick up the same gun with better or worse stats, because V will already (you will already have) painted your gun a different color so you don't accidentally confuse them both?

In that case I don't think it would bother me too much, because the customization would be so good that I always know which weapons are actually my weapons.

But supposedly you can't buy some guns, because their street cred level is too high, and V's street cred level is too low.
No it's because your street cred isn't high enough to open the "special goods" at the store is my understanding. Which makes some sense. You don't get to see the black market stuff, unless the store owner/employee knows and trusts you right?

No it's because your street cred isn't high enough to open the "special goods" at the store is my understanding. Which makes some sense. You don't get to see the black market stuff, unless the store owner/employee knows and trusts you right?
Oh I had no idea, that's actually really cool when you put it like that. This one person who got to play for a while and made a video talking about their experience said differently, if I am not mistaken they said they saw individual weapons they were unable to purchase because of their street cred being too low.
edit: found the video

You see the stuff but can't buy it. Watch the video I posted as a reply to you on the subject a couple of days ago (I'm at work, can't search it now)

Edit: actually @fridgeband just posted it above this post. It's at the end.

Top Bottom