I'm Avoiding Spoilers but how did the game Run on XSX vs Xbox One X?

+
I don't watch the nightwires because i want to go in as fresh as possible. I was wondering did they have any substantial differences? Resolution? Framerate? Pedestrian count?

It's always tough to judge from recording but consensus has been that it looks better than expectation given the reason for the delay. The one x looked really good and probably ran close to 30fps with a low of maybe 20 briefly? The series x looked incredible graphically and performance wise.

One X < Series X when it comes to density, but we didnt see too much to pinpoint the exact delta.

Resolution? Tough to say from the recordings.

Major graphical deltas? The Series X definitely had more eye candy but from what I could see it was not 'night and day' difference.

Looked fine to me. They didn't show side by side comparisons but instead switched back and forth between the two. I personally didn't notice much of a difference. What they didn't show was OG Xbox One so no idea how it'll look on that. It didn't have a frame rate counter and it didn't say what resolution but the video itself is 1080p. (so most likely 30fps at 1080p but someone else might know better.) Traffic and pedestrian count looked similar to other games like Watch Dogs and GTA.

The One X, not even the series X.

Attachments

• EnCto3aXcAE-zdx.jpg
    EnCto3aXcAE-zdx.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 118
  • EnCtofsW8AMhnk3.jpg
    EnCtofsW8AMhnk3.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 102
  • EnCtoH8XYAMeLXl.jpg
    EnCtoH8XYAMeLXl.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 111
  • EnCtnv2WEAEJOAu.jpg
    EnCtnv2WEAEJOAu.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 103
Until we get a next gen upgrade in 2021 its not gonna be night and day.

You will see better frames on the XBSX and the res with be crisper on the XBSX but its still a XBO build soo.
Same goes for the PS4 and PS5.

I don't think there's much to be worried about, though I'm def looking forward to see the next gen upgrade.
(Hell I can't wait to see The Witcher 3 next gen upgrade)

I don't watch the nightwires because i want to go in as fresh as possible. I was wondering did they have any substantial differences? Resolution? Framerate? Pedestrian count?
I have a Series X and it looks blurry and low res. I'm so disappointed. Vahalla and Red Dead look so much better. I saw a youtube video comparing Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X and they basically look identical so I think the Series X is just straight up running the Xbox One version. I've stopped playing until they upgrade/update it.

I have a Series X and it looks blurry and low res. I'm so disappointed. Vahalla and Red Dead look so much better. I saw a youtube video comparing Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X and they basically look identical so I think the Series X is just straight up running the Xbox One version. I've stopped playing until they upgrade/update it.

but DF said the IQ/RES was far better on the nexgen consoles..

but DF said the IQ/RES was far better on the nexgen consoles..
That's not praise. It runs at 720p on potato settings on last gen consoles (which it was designed for and CDPR said it ran and looked great on even though they wouldn't let anyone see or review them before launch), but it only runs at 1188p on PS5 with slightly better than potato settings! It runs best on Series X, around 1400-1600p with a "quality" mode, but it STILL is a blurry, glitchy, low res texture, low detail mess. DF kept repeating what I've been saying; the game just looks blurry and fuzzy. Not crisp and detailed like Vahalla or RDR2, etc.

I'm playing it on xbox on x and it looks amazing, but ya sometimes i notice the res drops or the IQ drops. but im definitely enjoying it. we need a sx/ps5 patch with RT for sure. i'll be waiting for that before upgrading.

Quick tip for those experiencing issues when switching between the Xbox series X and the Xbox one X (maybe even s or base) to play.

Make sure to set Cyberpunk to performance mode on the Series X. For some reason if you have it set to quality mode and then switch to playing on the one X the FPS absolutely tanks and crashes after around 5 mins of play. Must be to do with some saved settings in the cloud on the backend where the game attempts to run in quality mode on the one X if that is what it is set to on the series X.

Handy if you are switching between rooms like myself. Now I can ignore my family even more!

Top Bottom