I'm converting to Skellige (for now)

+
I'm converting to Skellige (for now)

My ST damage control deck is just not cutting it anymore.

I've started to mess with the whole greatsword/longship/prize winning cow thing.

What are the most viable strats for SK right now?

The old Restore Skellige with a few tweeks still works wonders. But there's room for experimenting with other things now with Heymaey Battle Maiden.

The powerhouse of the cursed deck are the Berserker Marauders, so the longer the round and the more cursed and/or damaged units on your side of the board, the more value you'll get from playing them.

Better then saying, I'll put a link to a video here showing some gameplay of this archetype. This is just a variance of the deck, and it's not fully optmized yet, but it's a very decent starting point.

The round is yours if you draw PWC with reinforcement and a longship ready to damage it.

You get a chort for the next round too

:geraltaha:

Most satisfying move of the game so far

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n9772261 said:
My ST damage control deck is just not cutting it anymore.

I've started to mess with the whole greatsword/longship/prize winning cow thing.

What are the most viable strats for SK right now?

I’ve totally tried the SK PWC run and it was so much fun. Now with Germain of FH + Stammelfords, even more chorts can be generated. I’m sure you’ve loaded Decoy in, right?

You know the whole Bran Wolfsbane move might be very interesting if the 6P swap hit the cow...

That deck is still top 5 pure fun. :)

yes really not worth it if you are planning to put scraps into new sk cards. Better go for Ng / Nr or Mo as these 3 faction seems always strong no matter what with so much tools.

Currently only strategy is quite working for sk is greatsword but many are keeping scorch, ac & with so much removal you are going to struggle with gs too :/

Top Bottom