Im done for now

+
55 hours in and I just cant Beta test this game any more. Its taking any fun out of playing.
I just had 3 Side gigs bug out on me. Didnt give me any indication other than a Waypoint in the middle of the street.
That and the graphic problems and other glitches and bugs. I just cant do it. I dont want to end up hating the game, so I feel I should just walk away for awhile
Fix your game CDPR and Ill log back in. Until then Im going to go play something that works.
Very disappointed.

Last edited:
55 hours in and I just cant Beta test this game any more. Its taking any fun out of playing.
I just had 3 Side gigs out on me. Didnt give me any indication other than a Waypoint in the middle of the street.
That and the graphic problems and other glitches and bug. I just cant do it. I dont want to end up hating the game, so I feel I should just walk away for awhile
Fix your game CDPR and Ill log back in. Until then Im going to go play something that works.
Very disappointed.
me and you both

I just had 3 Side gigs out on me. Didnt give me any indication other than a Waypoint in the middle of the street.
That and the graphic problems and other glitches and bug. I just cant do it. I dont want to end up hating the game, so I feel I should just walk away for awhile
Very disappointed.
Im doing the same thing going to come back after the patch in February haven't given up on the game entirely but some seeing how the final product isn't what they showed us takes the enjoyment out of the game.

Curious to see what will happen with this game in a year, can't say i blame OP for wanting to take a break till more things get fixed. Nothing worse than a bug(s) ruining your enjoyment of the game.

Great, now we’ll have topics on tickets and departures, we’ve become an airport where people announce departures ...

(the criticism would have more effect if it were constructive and not intended to create more problems)

not like you can talk about much else on this forum with out the subjects getting locke
Great, now we’ll have topics on tickets and departures, we’ve become an airport where people announce departures ...

(the criticism would have more effect if it were constructive and not intended to create more problems)

Not like you can talk about much else on this forum without the topic getting locked down.

They usually block topics that are outside the group's purposes, but I don't discuss moderation decisions. I think people should have, first of all, common sense, second, carefully read the forum rules.

I feel you, bro. After about 25-30 hours, I had to put CP2077 on hiatus because I just couldn't take the bugs and glitches killing my immersion anymore. I'm trying to take the story seriously and feel like all these glitches are constantly mocking me.

Mhm I hear you though, I got Nvidia and it don't mess with my main missions which I beat the game in 85 hrs. Couple of times the threats will just stand still in one place when I'm above them.

Top Bottom