I'm done with the game clocked in at 51hours

+
did all the main missions, all the sidemissions, most of the gigs im done. i clocked in at 51hours. This also includes me horsing around a bunch. This is by far much shorter than Witcher 3. Ended the game in my apartment standing in front of the window. The game really is gorgeous I would give it that.

Overall disappointed not because of the length or bugs i made my point in this thread here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...77-impressions.11041646/page-22#post-12404816

What did you guys clock in at?

Got to 75 hours. Didn't bother finishing it honestly. Watched the endings on youtube. Overall I feel like this game is lesser than the sum of it's parts. Even accepting what the game offers and excluding my expectations, the game is just lacking. This game feels like it was hacked together in two years or less. This video goes farther in depth and illustrates my points more then I'm willing to write up right now.

It's frustrating because the game isn't bad. There are some moments that are excellent, but seldom do these moments conclude in satisfying ways. Characters are acted excellently, the voice direction is top notch, but overall I get the feeling that these are great characters stuck in a mediocre story. Solid 6/10 game. After 4-8 years and 800+ developers though, that's not acceptable.

I clocked 50 hours (level 28, SC46) with most of the main NPCs side quests did & dried out. I said most as I got a quest stopping bug for Queen of the highway.

Most of my game time is enjoyable so I am not complaining, but the game, especially the main missions is kinda short. I do not mind it being shorter than wotcher, which can be draggy at certain points, I just didn't expect it to be this short.

I haven't finished the game as I'm only 18 hours in, but I had to stop due to almost having my head explode from motion sickness. This hasn't happened in any other game to date. Granted, I'm playing on my Xbox One X, but that shouldn't really matter.

Supposedly 7 years ago the game was originally going to be dev'd for the PC, PS and Xbox consoles (not next gen). There have been some great game moments but overall the glitches, the lag and the almost constant screen freezing (especially after the last 2 patches have led me back to Valhalla for the time being. I'll wait until the Jan/Feb updates are released, or, I upgrade to the Series X.

This will go down as the worst game launch ever, even worse than Anthem or Fallout 76. In this case it's even worse and more egregious due to the hype train lead by CDPR in the years leading to launch. The norm should not be what was done with The Witcher and release crap to be fixed later, not after they've gotten everyone's $$. Sad CDPR, really, really sad.

I clocked 50 hours (level 28, SC46) with most of the main NPCs side quests did & dried out. I said most as I got a quest stopping bug for Queen of the highway.

Most of my game time is enjoyable so I am not complaining, but the game, especially the main missions is kinda short. I do not mind it being shorter than wotcher, which can be draggy at certain points, I just didn't expect it to be this short.

Agreeing with this one, kinda wish they focused more on the main missions then the side missions, honestly although it was short, it was very fun for me, not sure about how others feel but I really loved them

Got to 75 hours. Didn't bother finishing it honestly. Watched the endings on youtube. Overall I feel like this game is lesser than the sum of it's parts. Even accepting what the game offers and excluding my expectations, the game is just lacking. This game feels like it was hacked together in two years or less. This video goes farther in depth and illustrates my points more then I'm willing to write up right now.

It's frustrating because the game isn't bad. There are some moments that are excellent, but seldom do these moments conclude in satisfying ways. Characters are acted excellently, the voice direction is top notch, but overall I get the feeling that these are great characters stuck in a mediocre story. Solid 6/10 game. After 4-8 years and 800+ developers though, that's not acceptable.
Yup, pretty much my takeaway too... especially about the speculation the game was an actual RPG till around 2018, and then the management decided to make it a star vehicle for Keaanu Reeve's Silverhand, probably because it was easier to market and less risky that way... just makes a little too much sense, looking at what the game is now compared to what it supposedly once should have been.

Doubt it, most of the side quests come as your IRL clock progresses. I am 130 hours in and I am still getting side quests from my contact list. I am 50/50.
I think the ones from Regina or the other fixer will keep coming in, but the mina NPCs like Panam, RIver will be dried after a certain point as their quests are more tailored. But I could be wrong. Once The quests from them dried, I proceeded to point of no return.

I haven't finished yet, i keep making new chars when ever i think i messed up a choice somewhere where i don't have a save. but my 1st game has over 40 hours and i am pretty sure i did not do most of the side quests yet.

This will go down as the worst game launch ever, even worse than Anthem or Fallout 76. In this case it's even worse and more egregious due to the hype train lead by CDPR in the years leading to launch. The norm should not be what was done with The Witcher and release crap to be fixed later, not after they've gotten everyone's $$. Sad CDPR, really, really sad.
To be fair, unlike the other 2, Cyberpunk is a great game barring the technical issues.

did all the main missions, all the sidemissions, most of the gigs im done. i clocked in at 51hours. This also includes me horsing around a bunch. This is by far much shorter than Witcher 3. Ended the game in my apartment standing in front of the window. The game really is gorgeous I would give it that.

Overall disappointed not because of the length or bugs i made my point in this thread here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...77-impressions.11041646/page-22#post-12404816

What did you guys clock in at?
I'm not sure of my total hours, because I restarted a new character four different times. Not much interest in re-playing it. I'll wait a few months and see how the updates progress.

Also, I really like your write up about the game.

Been playing 67 hours and I'm up to meeting Takahana (whatever his name is) I've almost completed every activity and job in Watson but that's pretty much it. I've done 57 missions / gigs / side jobs so far.

The scene in the trailer where V sees himself in the mirror as he walks by is just irritating.

Im at 83 hours and got just 1 ending, haven't touched gigs and still got half side jobs available.

I also only used the teleport like twice (and that was just to try the subway), I enjoy driving everywhere, even if the target is 8km away.

well i completed all the side jobs and those other jobs such as tarot collecting, etc. but I had this bug GIG: Shark in the Water, I can't proceed further because there's a med shop upfront and I can't even open the doors. And when I'm scanning inside through the doors and windows on top, there are no one inside.

Im averaging between 30 - 40hour playthroughs with not completing anywhere near all side content which i find pretty decent for a base game like this, i finish always with 50 street cred as it easy to get and anywhere betwee lvl 30 -35.

I still not seen all content, specifically down south and badlands as i need to learn how to pace myself through all the character quests and main quests but i've definitely had more than my moneys worth and even if i get them base game playthroughs down to 25hour, which is totally doable, the time the development process is over for this game, IE all updates and DLC have been released, i can easily see my playthroughs hitting 50 -60 hour if i rush and hitting the 100+hour if i dont.

I dont like seeing all content on one character in these games, sometimes a particular character i make resonates with me more and i do alot more with them, and even though CP has alot of faults and limited RP options there is still enough there for me to build a character and rp them differently than what came before, so while each char doesn't feel relatively new, each char does experience different content in some way, ontop of dressing differently and being built differently to approach combat.

4th playthrough and i bought my first car, beauty aswell Type-66 "javelina", now if they sort the mess that is the base console and then update the game tweaking and and no doubt adding more features i for one will be extremely happy, doesn't excuse the launch it had or the state it launched but shit happens and shit will continue to happen but lifes to short for me to bitch at a game that never lived upto my expectations but i none the less enjoy and still play, i've paid more for less and been let down worse

At 74hs now, and counting. Act 2, still a lot to do.
Good game, mostly not as good as the Witcher 3, all the time better (and less buggy, despite what people say) than TODAY's F4, Skyrim and most other games I played. Still, it needs more polishing, more bugfixing and more content that seems to have been cut for no reason but time.
Story, well written and satysfying, however, some side stories are better, especialy in the writing and emotion evoking department.

i am at 98 hour+ atm but i cannot play anymore since a bug has crept in where any items i store all the mods are trashed when i take them out of storage (that includes missions which strip you of your gear)

Top Bottom