I'm level 11 devourer with 800+ gold to spare, what to do?

+
I'm level 11 devourer with 800+ gold to spare, what to do?

I mean, which gold card should I add to my deck? I'm playing a devourer deck. Thanks!

Depends on your consume deck and which card you already have. Could you post a screenshot of it so we can help you more efficiently and find THE card that will synergize the most with your deck?

But yeah, Kayran can really help.

Last edited:
No Title

Sure, this is my current deck (I'm winning almost every game with this deck at my level).

And another question, which card should I drop for my new gold card?

Thanks to both of you!

Attachments

• photo131010.jpg
    photo131010.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 106
kabal223;n8417900 said:
Sure, this is my current deck (I'm winning almost every game with this deck at my level).

And another question, which card should I drop for my new gold card?

Thanks to both of you!

I would craft Kayran first, then Caretaker, then Avallac'h...
It might be a good idea to craft Yen:Con in between. She has great value early on even in your deck and is only 200 scraps.

Thank you, those are exactly the gold cards on my mind before creating this thread (specially Kayran and Gigni), I will drop one ghoul for kayran, and one golem for gigni, and maybe in the future I will drop geralt for avallac'h.

Thanks!

I have two grave hags already, should I use it on my deck? I've made some changes (add one gian toad and also speartip, he is amazing), I find grave hag only useful on the last round, maybe I will test him today.

EDIT: wow, hard to remove any of my silvers to make room for grave hag... the crones are amazing (20 points in one move) giant toad is really useful in most cases and also powerful, and spear tip, I like him a lot because his ability to constantly hurt the enemy row if I manage to swing the enemy cards from 3 to 2 to 3 again (spear tip will be awaken twice).

I don't have room for grave hag :(

Last edited:
I'd also probably recommend Sleeping / Awake giant (can't remember the proper name). The value it brings especially against other monster decks contends with the flashier picks.

kabal223;n8421710 said:
the crones are amazing (20 points in one move)

You know whats even more amazing, ill let you in this dirty tactic, let say you dont have crones in your hand and your against a monster deck, if your opponent uses his crone, and by chance you can kill one of his crones or he devours one of his crones, use Caretaker and revive his dead Crone, now youll have a woping 32/34 points >:3

Last edited:
Ok, I'm here again with 800 ore to spare, which one should I choose now?

Caretaker?
Avallac'h?
Gigni?

Thanks!

I like Caretaker next. He denies NR and SK resurrection, and he allows you to place a unit in front of Vran Warrior to restart your consume chain, in case you have nothing else.

No Title

Glad I read this. I'm pretty new and I'm getting schooled. Almost to the point I was going to quit. So from what I can see, about another zillion hours of losing to gather the scraps I need to fill the holes in my deck. Not optimal, but not entirely hopeless either.

Attachments

• photo133530.jpg
    photo133530.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 147
Top Bottom