I'm logged in to REDLauncher, but I'm still not receiving my rewards

+
Hi. I playing on Steam. I'm logged in to REDLauncher, but I'm still not receiving my rewards. How can I receive my rewards?

In the game, your account is linked ?
(you can enable/disable the cross-progression feature?)
In theory, your rewards are added to V's stash.
REGISTRATION REWARDS
Sorry for the late reply. I'm preparing for an exam. Accounts as attached are linked. Cross-progression is enable. In the game, it gives the attached error. As for DLC, I also have two DLCs enable.
1686742086750.png
1686742105918.png
1686742220185.png
1686742258254.png

Do you use mods ?
(I guess yes, there is a "mods" tab in the game menu^^)
If I remember, at time, some had this kind of issue with CET.
Just disabling CET once (or remove it, not sure), to unlock the rewards and enable it again.

iCake

Forum veteran
@LeKill3rFou it is not about CET per se. It is vanilla kind of behavior. In short, don't have your "breach screen" bypassed - there is a launch flag you can use in command line to have the breach screen go away automatically, why I am saying it is vanilla. In any case, messing with the breach screen keeps the game from properly dishing out the digital GOG goodies.

It was just as guess, I remember CET at time, caused issue(s) with the rewards ;)
Like there :

How??
Post automatically merged:

How did you fix it.I am in the same situation as you..Please reply
If I understood, it's an option in a mod, Cyber Engine (CET), which allow to automatically skip the intro without pressing any key. When enabled, apparently, you can no longer claim your rewards.
So if you have CET installed, disable this option, claim your rewards and enable it again if you want.

Something is off today with cyberpunk or it might be just me my clouds wont sync and i cant get my reward from the in-game red launcher it says i need to loggin wich makes no sense because i am already logged on the gog launcher true steam. Also my game wont sync anymore with cloud, while steam says it synced i get this mesage when i continu my loaded save file.

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM CONNECTING WITH CLOUD STORAGE. YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH A LOCAL SAVE OR TRY AGAIN. I dont know whats going on but i never had this issue on pc until today. I tried to refresh it but no avail. Also i tried reinstal the game that wont work either. And i am using no mods @ all.​

Something is off today with cyberpunk or it might be just me my clouds wont sync and i cant get my reward from the in-game red launcher it says i need to loggin wich makes no sense because i am already logged on the gog launcher true steam. Also my game wont sync anymore with cloud, while steam says it synced i get this mesage when i continu my loaded save file.

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM CONNECTING WITH CLOUD STORAGE. YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH A LOCAL SAVE OR TRY AGAIN. I dont know whats going on but i never had this issue on pc until today. I tried to refresh it but no avail. Also i tried reinstal the game that wont work either. And i am using no mods @ all.​

Not just you, I'm hit by the same so I'm hoping it's a server side problem as GoG Galaxy is also throwing errors. Tried over-installing/upgrading it and it refused as I already have that version. (also rebooted both my router and PC in case they were the issue).
1703113077814.png

Edit - looks like GOG may be fixing this connection problem as Galaxy is now pulling in the news and information, however Cyberpunk is still b0rked. Hopefully that will also soon be back.

Last edited:
Using steam deck, same issue says I’m logged in on initial screen not logged in during game launch and error with cross progression saves

Top Bottom