I'm looking for a novel recap

+
I'm looking for a novel recap

I read all 7 books, but read them all really fast before TW3 release, and I kind of forget the details. I don't have time to re-read 7 books, but I'd like to replay the game so I want to read some summaries. Can anyone point me towards some good ones?

I have a friend who would like to play TW3 soon, but i doubt he'll have the time/patience to read the books. I'm interested in this too, so i can recommend some recap to him.

Guest 3847602

@algroshaw & @marc_dwonn The best place I could direct you to is this:

She only did the recap of the most important events from first two books (The Last Wish and The Sword of Destiny), but those two are probably the most essential for the story of TW3.
Of course, nothing beats reading them by yourself, they are great ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, nothing beats reading them by yourself, they are great

Absolutely this, I wish I had read the books before playing any of the Witcher games. It would have helped to explain so much backstory to events that happen in the games, and all the very numerous small details that occur that I never knew were straight from events in the books. Also I think events of the games would have had so much more of an impact to me(which is saying a lot because the games had an already amazing impact on their own).

Top Bottom