I'm neither receiving the message from Judy to start Pisces nor the call from Takemura to progress Play it Safe

+
Judy should send a message a few hours after completing Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution (and later a call), yet this didn't happen many days later, so I can't trigger Pisces. Also I'm waiting for Takemura to call me to progress Play it Safe which doesn't happen either.
I had played Talkin' Bout a Revolution, Spellbound, Kold Mirage and Gimme Danger, then spent some time selling stuff, buying cars and waiting many ingame days.

Edit: I reloaded a save file before breaking into the arasaka industrial park in Gimme Danger and did some testing. I tried go to another location and wait a bit, I then got Judy's message. I went to Gimme Danger afterwards and then received Takemura's call after traveling to the Sunset Motel (which was recommended in a YT video) and waiting a day.
I reloaded the same save file and tried to complete Gimme Danger again before receiving Judy's message, just like I did originally. I actually got called by Takemura this time, but I'm not receiving Judy's message again. My assumption is that completing Gimme Danger before receiving Judy's message for Pisces breaks it. Not sure though why I got called by Takemura this time, compared to my initial walkthrough.

So in the end, I might have found the cause of the problem, but not a fix, apart from reloading an older save of course.

Last edited:
Did you refuse to help Panam kill Nash by any chance? I can't seem to progress with her after that. I noticed a text at some point but it disappeared. wondering if that's the trigger.

I'm also waiting for Pisces to trigger.

This should've initiated a long time ago as I've now almost completed the game. Not sure what caused it, but my Delamain questline also bugged out, which may be related.

Great game if it weren't for all the bugs.

190 hrs multiple playthroughs on PC the quest triggers are definitely off. Reminds me how buggy Dragon age inquisition banter could be thrown off by occurring events , I think something similar is happening on these triggers. I usually have to sit and foreword hour by hour for 15 min then it will trigger sometimes. Other times i have to reload a save.

Hope they fix this soon!

so if you help Panam, you don't get the Judy quests.

I didn't help Panam (regretting of not getting the Widow Maker), I get the Judy Quests.

This is what I get for trying to alter the story line and see if I break any story walls.

My Delamain quests is working and completed @TheLocoMofo fyi.

Alright. I'll leave this Female Street Kid save as is. Until then... :cool:

I didn't help Panam (regretting of not getting the Widow Maker), I get the Judy Quests.

This is what I get for trying to alter the story line and see if I break any story walls.

I helped Panam kill Nash and finished her entire quest line, just did Pisces quest for Judy also. So it shouldnt matter. I noticed that Pisces took a bit longer to activate than other quests. Try passing time a few days on the inventory screen (pretty sure I di that 3-4 times between the quests, as well as did a few other quests).

Naah you can (and imo should) complete all side quest lines

3 years and still seeing this bug. On my first playthrough on male V I had no problems but on female V I do. Looked here and there to find resolution to this but nothing. Tried reloading saves, tried skipping time via sleeping nothing (as for some reason game wasn't allowing 'skip time' at all.
Rather annoying as I'm wanting to start Phantom Liberty but not before I tried a different build (cyber dagger ninja) = MUCHO fun and VERY powerful with Neurotoxin Knife).

Did you refuse to help Panam kill Nash by any chance? I can't seem to progress with her after that. I noticed a text at some point but it disappeared. wondering if that's the trigger.
Don't worry about it. This choice doesn't influence Panam's behavior beyond those few minutes in the car.

I helped Panam kill Nash and finished her entire quest line, just did Pisces quest for Judy also. So it shouldnt matter. I noticed that Pisces took a bit longer to activate than other quests. Try passing time a few days on the inventory screen (pretty sure I di that 3-4 times between the quests, as well as did a few other quests).
You are the MAN / WOMAN! I saw this suggestion some where else but only did it once. Read your advice and WHAM! Continuation of _Pices_ .
TANK YOU GAPPA5604! :D

Top Bottom