i'm not saying johnny ruined the sex scene, but he ruined the sex scene

+
Can you work on the subtites sticking for johnny, the first time disappeared by itself after 20 hours (turning off and on subtitles is only a temp measure, they reappear).

because it's frankly annoying, now it's a second time (colour me surprised, another bug) especially when you load a save and he says the line he said 15 hours ago and the subtitles remain.

i know a lot of your game is still broken (A LOT) but have a look will you.

because it's frankly annoying, now it's a second time (colour me surprised, another bug) especially when you load a save and he says the line he said 15 hours ago and the subtitles remain.
Reload the game a few times. It should disappear. I don; know why but it's a bug that always appears in Badlands.
Another option to get back to the city, then do some side content, save, reload, and then perhaps it will vanish.

Often the stuck subtitles from Johnny can be fixed by revisiting the area the subtitles are associated with.

I believe the 'gonk' line is from Gig: Dancing On A Minefied which is associated with a number of known stuck subtitles.

Others have fixed the subtitles from that quest by going to the minefield in the badlands; map is in this post.

I also get greeted by the same repetitive line I've heard 1000 times by Johnny everytime I load, but amongst all the other bugs this one I've just come to accept

Often the stuck subtitles from Johnny can be fixed by revisiting the area the subtitles are associated with.

I believe the 'gonk' line is from Gig: Dancing On A Minefied which is associated with a number of known stuck subtitles.

Others have fixed the subtitles from that quest by going to the minefield in the badlands; map is in this post.
That works and other work around I used was to go to menu, disabling subtitles, returning to game, then going back to menu and enabling subtitles again. Going back to where dialogue was cut off is better option though, as it's permanent solution.

Top Bottom