I'm totally confused by the new patch

+
I'm totally confused by the new patch

Hello. I installed the new patch, now I have lesser quen runes which raises only 2% and also have lesser quen runes that raises 5%.

The ones that raises 2% can be upgraded in crafting and the ones that raises 5% can't. It's a mess! Also gray quests are still awarding me 5 exp points even after patch.

Note: Both are LESSER QUEN RUNES. But there are 2 types now. One raises 2%, the other 5%. Wtf...

They broke a lot of stuff. Really debating just waiting a month or two and restarting to be honest. They fix a lot each patch, and I think the game will be in a good state by then.

I also noticed some changes towards the Lesser Runes. The Quen Rune was the first one I saw. I have two lesser Runes that give 2% Quen intensity, one lesser that gives 5% and a Greater that also gives 5%.

It does seem like there is some bug with this. Another one I've seen is the Rune that gives Armor Piercing, I have 2 that gives 10 that are lesser, but the greater one is the same.

Also crafting them is buggy. I have a lot of lesser ones and when trying to craft a greater one, it still says I have 0 of the lesser ones

the game is perfect,.
This game is great, but not perfect, there are issues, and I'm sure CDP will fix that or try to. Having horses flying in the air, characters popping, hairs disappearing a second during cutscenes,..........
Perhaps you don't have these problems lucky guy, good for you, but others have problems and it is important to talk about them.

if you think the opposite don't play it
Very smart fanatic's comment to non-evolution, thanks for your great advice.

This game is great, but not perfect, there are issues, and I'm sure CDP will fix that or try to. Having horses flying in the air, characters popping, hairs disappearing a second during cutscenes,..........
Perhaps you don't have these problems lucky guy, good for you, but others have problems and it is important to talk about them.

Very smart fanatic's comment to non-evolution, thanks for your great advice.
I still think the game is perfect comparing to others. and yes if you are not happy and you think these stupid bugs will ruin your game then go play something else and stop whining all the time about your measurement of perfectness. And one more thing for your information I challenge you or any other whiner like yourself to abandon this game until your so called bugs get fixed.

IF your on PC and kept all the patches like i did uninstall the game install it again and start a new game in 1.03 it has eliminated 90% of the bugs I've found in game.

The only exception being in some area's monsters and bandits don't spawn and I know for a fact they should. but i'm hoping leaving the area and coming back fixes it.

I still think the game is perfect comparing to others. and yes if you are not happy and you think these stupid bugs will ruin your game then go play something else and stop whining all the time about your measurement of perfectness. And one more thing for your information I challenge you or any other whiner like yourself to abandon this game until your so called bugs get fixed.

How about you just GTFO of this thread if your game runs so "perfect" then? Your worse than all whiners together, captain awesome!
PPL having serious glitches up to the point where it is game braking and the a smart a$$ like you comes in with such uber nonsense.

I challenge you or any other whiner like yourself to abandon this game until your so called bugs get fixed.
How are programmers going to find out how severe/common a bug is if people don't post about it. Saying that a bug exists isn't whining. Constantly posting same thing over and over is however... So you are doing exactly what you are telling others not to... :p

Top Bottom