Im writing my first book!

+
Im writing my first book!

Wish me luck. Im working on the first few chapters. I plan on seeing your opinions when i give a passage or two. Im aiming for somewhat unique hard scifi. I hope this is allowed on the furoms.If its not please tell me cause i cant find the furom rules.

Thank you. I have a example of a creature im planning.There called razorhounds. There 4 to 5 times the size of a pitbull.There mouth is disturbingly wide and all there teeth are jagged and coated in pure silicone(or silcon whichevr is the hard metal). They have little fur and there skin is a shade of pink.There claws are artificial and made from a strange metal element that makes them never go dull. there skin is very thick and tough making the hard to kill with rifles or anything below a machine gun. There tails also have a artificial metal spike at the end to slice and impale victims.

Best wishes! I suppose these razorhoundsare from the book. Well, artificial tits ARE hard... but yep, the metal is silicon XD.

This last thing is something I've wondered about as cyberware/bioware/whateverware... I suppose in the future artificial tits would have progressed from the stiff beach balls they are today to more jiggly ones... so, could they make them so that they're made out of a gel that is both jiggly and bulletproof? I lose sleep over this kind of thing.

Oh working on a novel....maybe a main character gets into a relationship, suffers a little heart break. Something like uh....little uh, little heart break. You know…work it into the story. Make those characters a little more three dimensional. Little, uh, richer experience for the reader. Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing, what’s going to happen. Some twists and turns. Little epilogue, everybody learns the hero’s journey isn’t always a happy one.
I will enjoy reading it.

Top Bottom