Image get stuck or glitchy sometimes

+
Sometimes during gameplay when looking around the image will get stuck and make copies of itself. It isn't until I move the mouse and look around really fast that it goes away. Happens no matter if I have Gsync, vsync, or HDR on/off. Tried with two monitors (Acer Predator X27 and Odyssey G9) And with both RTX 3060 Ti and 3090. Anyone else experiencing this?

Could you upload a screenshot or similar of this?

Haven't seen a similar issue like this on the forums yet, but possibly we can determine a cause if we find out what is happening here.

Doesn't happen here but I'm using an AMD GPU (RX 5700) so might be related to your specific hardware configuration.

Does it make any difference what kind of motion blur setting you are using?
This sounds like something that could be affected by this.

Hmm, yes. This floor is made of floor.
1607901178740.png

I'll try and get a picture next time it happens. Motion blur I leave off.

Edit: taking a picture doesn't work. It's like everything starts to rubber band as if lagging, but it's everything else and not the player character.

This looks like a different issue where you've clipped through the floor.

Does this reliably happen somewhere or was this a one of occurrence?
Haven't had this happen during my playthrough yet.

Best try to reload an earlier save or something.
It happened every time I tried to jack into this turret I found in a massive gun battle between some robots and security guards in the southeast section of the city, near the badlands. Speaking of bugs, I keep dying every time I fall more than 5 feet. I was out in the middle of the bush and I was climbing down a rock and doing so is lethal, despite the fact that it's not that big a drop. IRL I could survive this drop, utterly uninjured.

Top Bottom