Immortal Enemies?

+
I'm level 35, and am using legendary weapons I've acquired in game. Now, doing Assault in Progress events in Santo Domino and some of the enemies are immortal. Their health bar goes to zero and they keep fighting. One guy, I decapitated with a katana, and his body got up and started firing at me again.

What is going on? Not all enemies are like this, and this is the first district where I've seen this happen.

Version 1.06, GOG.

I've run into a couple. I can confirm they are indeed immune to damage too. I solved the problem by delving into my stealth repertoire, using Memory Wipe and landing a takedown. Oh how easy NPC's forget :). I made it a point of emphasis to find a trash can of the utmost quality for the immortal super NPC.

I've encountered this twice. All "conventional" means of trying to kill the NPCs failed, including the suicide nethack. They would shoot themselves in the head and keep fighting.

Riding a car through them would kill them.
Reloading a save also seemed to work.

Thanks for the replies, all! I'm relieved to know it wasn't just my game.

So three approaches: 1) memory wipe + takedown + trash can; or 2) Run them over with a car or 3) save and reload.

Solution #3 seems to work for a lot of glitches... like suddenly not being able to scan.

Yeah just reload from a prior point if you have to, it will fix itself. Worked for me on several game breaking bugs.

Top Bottom