Immortality Bug? And I dont mean V and the chip.

+
Hi All

Just came across a valentino gang member in the Rancho district, under NCPD assault in progress. The dude is immortal! No he's not tough and no it's not that I am weak, he just cant be killed. Slashed him with my katana, shot him in the face close range(am currently level 49 now and could 1 -2hit kill most things). Nothing works and he's still had full health, even used the suicide quickhack on him. Still living! Finally I took him down with my projectile launch system with a tranquillizer round. put him to ZZZZ... Its my 3rd playthough and this is my first time encountering this bug. FYI in case anyone encountered this issue or in case cdpr has the bandwidth to investigate and fix.

Cheers

todduk

Forum regular
launch system with a tranquillizer round
Huh, I didn't even know that was a round you could get, I avoided the wrist rockets because I never came across a non-lethal type.

Just a heads up though I don't think CDPR monitor these threads, at least not officially, you're better off finding a support link and sending them a message and uploading a save file. I got a reply recently to something I reported to them, so at least some of the support staff are back in the office now.

Huh, I didn't even know that was a round you could get, I avoided the wrist rockets because I never came across a non-lethal type.

Just a heads up though I don't think CDPR monitor these threads, at least not officially, you're better off finding a support link and sending them a message and uploading a save file. I got a reply recently to something I reported to them, so at least some of the support staff are back in the office now.

Oh the Tranquilizer rounds pretty powerful, I used it extensively for the cyberpsycho quests. 1 shot knock out, really helped at low levels.
Post automatically merged:

Just found another Quasi Immortality bug. This one is at pacifica, just above the vendors where placid gave the chicken to the lady. After wiping out the voodoo boys, guess I am their public enemy no1. Much later I went to the same place and wanted to shop a little. Saw a guy highlighted in red on the second floor and went up. He started shooting at me, but as this is a safe zone, there's no way for me to fight back. Weapons didnt work, cant even do a quick hack on him. Tried to lure him down and out of the safe zone but didnt managed to... Its the safe zone so he cant damage me either... So I stood there he cant kill me and I cant kill him... Went down stairs and now a bunch of them think 4 started attacking me, I took my time, one followed me out of the safe zone... :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom