Imperial Formation BUG

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I was trying Imperial Formation for the NG starter trees and found a horrible bug which cost me the game. I used Illusionist to pull the Witch Apprentice and to get Sabbath, I used all leader charges and to keep the pig alive, I boost all the charges on the pig. But when all my charges were used, the option to move a solider to the top didn't pop up and my Affan was remained in the deck.

I had units in my deck and I had other soldiers also in the deck (it is a soldier deck anyway), but since my boost was on an MO unit, the pop up option didn't come. I was confused and shocked. I read the leader ability carefully and no where it says it should be on NG units. Anyone else had faced this issue? Is this a known bug or expected?

That's weird indeed. Having read your post I tried my Imperial Formation deck and put all my charges first on a neutral card (Geralt Yrden) and then on a copied Northern Realm one (Radovid's Royal Guard). It worked fine both times, I didn't have any issues as described. Must be a bug or some other sorcery.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I did try it with Illusionist and NR card, it was ok.
I tried it with MO cards and not Illusionist, just create their card and boost it, ok too.
Can't find MO opponent...((

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Yes, it sounds weird and it was actually weird. I didn't expect such a behavior. I am not sure if this is a very very weird bug hard to reproduce. If I face it again, I will probably take a screenshot an paste it here. What I did was, using my leader ability on the Witch Apprentice, all three charges on third round, but the popup didn't come. I will try to reproduce this with Witch Apprentice itself. If anyone else face this issue, please update here.

Top Bottom