IMPORTANT>All Game Achievements Are Broken For More Than A Week With No Acknowledgement/Fix ETA

+
IMPORTANT>All Game Achievements Are Broken For More Than A Week With No Acknowledgement/Fix ETA

I have raised a ticket with Tech Support and will continue posting here as well as the GoG Galaxy forums. What is happening is really disagreeable. Steam/Galaxy achievements are not working and we have yet to receive an official acknowledgement of this or at least a reassurance that achievements are being tracked offline and will unlock once the fix is in place.

The Witcher III is the greatest video game ever created and it's an absolute bummer to be forced to play other, inferior games due to this glitch. PLease give us an ETA on a fix or at least acknowledge that this is a real issue, affecting both major platforms for the game!

+2 for visibility. I consider this a top priority issue affecting all users of the game and I urge all of my affected fellow players to raise a support ticket with CDPR.

I love the company, their games are brilliant, I will support them to my last euro, but please, fix this mess. This is why we love you guys, because you listen, work and fix. Don't let us down now.

Guest 3841733

Actually they acknowledged it on twitter before you even made this post.

They did acknowledge that they are working in on this issue on their Twitter account.

Last edited:
Top Bottom