IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

+
At later time. Don't have any details yet. Sorry.

Thanks for the answer.

So you rather turn this into a joke, than have usefull update on situation.
But of course -- after all, bad jokes are one of my hobbies. However, to answer your original question: No, you've not missed a thing. There's been no update on the situation here since last Marcin posted. The surprise has not yet been sprung.

Welcome back everyone!

Due to some unforeseen technical issues we will only deliver half of the surprise today. In just a few hours you will see some brand new screenshots from Blood & Wine. The other half of what we had originally planned for today, will come a bit later. On behalf of the whole web team I would like to apologize to all of you for the extended downtime. Are are truly sorry for this inconvenience.

over the last few weeks i have been playing a different game. I won't tell which game it is, coz it would be inelegant, but let's say it's a triple a game riddled with bugs and glitches. the developers simply can't keep up with all the issues the game has and the community managers are doing a pretty bad job (although that's probably not entirely their fault) by acknowledging the bugs and the glitches only DAYS after they appear. Long story short the developers are pretty much embarassing themselves and the communication is also terrible across all media channels (their official forum, the official twitter channel and so on).

Then i come here and find this thread. You considered it your obligation not only to inform us of such a minor issue, but even to apologise for it.........
.... What can i say, You guys are something else!!! I know i already said this a thousand times, but i'm gonna say it again; don't ever change guys!!! You are raising the bar on so many levels... not only with the quality of your product and the (unbelievable) attention to details... but also with the quality of your community management (which is an aspect many companies often overlook).

So, once again, thank you and don't ever change!!!! :cheers:

Be patient.
Remember our Oracle's* wisest word:

Soon**

*CDPR's Oracle Marcin Momot ("hopelessly beloved by us" from unknown author)
**MarcinMomot[SUP] TM[/SUP]

After some time, i'm still curious.
Some news from the second half of the surprise ?

Edit :
Hm , i think there will be nothing new anymore.

Last edited:
Gilrond-i-Virdan;n6860220 said:
Actually I can't find lot's of existed topics. Were they removed? Or archived? How can they be accessed?

The forum is just broken overall...I mean this forum update wasn't even announced...all our achievements are gone. It looks ugly as hell also :(

Top Bottom