IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

+
This white background is VEEEEEERY displeasing on the eyes.... pls fix that .... Everyone that looks at a white screen for longer periods of
time notice this ... for a forum this is just unbearable ... I have a large ´screen .. so this seems like someone with a flashlight is blinding me..... seriously.

Sincerely Medy

--- Updated 02-11-16, 20:31 ---

Gilthoniel;n6860300 said:
The forum is just broken overall...I mean this forum update wasn't even announced...all our achievements are gone. It looks ugly as hell also :(

Gilthoniel;n6860300 said:
The forum is just broken overall...I mean this forum update wasn't even announced...all our achievements are gone. It looks ugly as hell also :(

XD Your NEW RANK XD

Last edited:
OHH you can switch the white background xD .. ok everything is fine now^^

Last edited:
Gilthoniel;n6861010 said:
I think Medy was joking - you can switch between white and white :D

Actually it's supposed to be white and purple. It just doesn't work half the time. :D

I wasnt joking , at the bottom of each page ( you can choose language & switch between Hearts of stone & Blood and wine look ) ...
Just scroll down to the very bottom & you should see the switch ---> English Hearts of Stone
Blood and wine look is a dark skin ;)
Greetings Medy

ps : enjoy not beeing blinded anymore^^

Last edited:
It's not anymore possible to see what subjects we have already read entirely. Before the color of the title was darked so that we can see immediatly into what subjects are messages that we have not yet read. Now the title keeps its color.

Edit :

In fact the functionality is still there : there is a small red circle with two black arrows before the title that permit to jump to first message that was not read. If the circle is not there, that means that you have read all the messages ! :eek:

Last edited:
So how do you change your avatar? I see some people have managed it. (Edit: Found it)

I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed. Avatars gone, friends lists gone, loads of stuff not working, but hey, in my profile I can view a list of every Moderator Comment I ever made.

If we could do facepalms, there'd be one right here.

Last edited:
Dragonbird;n6861880 said:
to admit, I'm pretty impressed. Avatars gone, friends lists gone, loads of stuff not working, but hey, in my profile I can view a list of every Moderator Comment I ever made.

Indeed. The new forums suck balls, that shitty corporate theme turns me off. Trried changing forum skins in the account settings - nope, doesn't work at all. CDPR great job at making people not want to come back to these message boards.

Is search completely broken for anyone else? It just plain returns no results no matter what I search. This is the site-wide search, not to mention the in-thread search which doesn't work at all either. Not to mention as well that going to ANY page in a thread from google doesn't take you to the correct page anymore.

This is honestly such a pointless update. I don't like the design any better, now it's just bland - before it had some colour to it, some character, plus many things have been broken such as the points I mentioned above.

Please just revert back to the old one, I genuinely think everyone would be happy. There's no need for this update.

Medy89;n6861410 said:
I wasnt joking , at the bottom of each page ( you can choose language & switch between Hearts of stone & Blood and wine look ) ...
Just scroll down to the very bottom & you should see the switch ---> English Hearts of Stone
Greetings Medy

Ok it worked like Medy said it would but doesn't work from account settings page. Still this purple theme is nowhere near to what we had in the Witcher section yesterday. I wish you could change it back to that good old skin.

The new desing looks very bland to be honest, and the color contrast is painfull the the eyes... only good thing so far is the removal of the "thanks botton"...

PS: What are "Orens"? Another redundant Thanks-point/Help-point/Red-point variation? i trully hope not.

Medy89;n6861410 said:
Greetings Medy

Thanks, deffinetly better than white and blue, but still rather life-less...

Last edited:
Dragonbird;n6861880 said:
So how do you change your avatar? I see some people have managed it. (Edit: Found it)

I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed. Avatars gone, friends lists gone, loads of stuff not working, but hey, in my profile I can view a list of every Moderator Comment I ever made.

As for the Community area of the forum, which says I'm forbidden...

--- Updated 03-11-16, 00:49 ---

Yeiiow;n6862080 said:
The new desing looks very bland to be honest, and the color contrast is painfull the the eyes... only good thing so far is the removal of the "thanks botton"...

PS: What are "Orens"? Another redundant Thanks-point/Help-point/Red-point variation? i trully hope not.

Thanks, deffinetly better than white and blue, but still rather life-less...

It was White and Red to me... The B&W theme has better colours but, like it was said, it's sad...

Last edited:
Medy89;n6861410 said:
Greetings Medy

Thanks Medy, the thing is that I was trying to change the skin as normal user would go to "User settings" - there is option to change the skin but after you press save button it simply doesn't work. It works only like you described - so thank you very much for the hint ;)

It would be nice if anyone would speak about this update, because so far the forum is mess. I hope it will be improved or at least the issues will be fixed. I guess we can all agree that the old forum looked really better :(

Top Bottom