IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM MAINTENANCE

+
Well, I am hoping it would be Cyberpunk related, but I guess I am hoping for too much.

Forums having "issues" again?

Not seeing the yellow highlighting for threads with recent posts and I can't seem to "dismiss" messages.
I.E. someone quoted me in a post and I can neither "dismiss" the message nor does it go away when I go to the topic and read the post in question.

Suhiira;n8346710 said:
Not seeing the yellow highlighting for threads with recent posts and I can't seem to "dismiss" messages. I.E. someone quoted me in a post and I can neither "dismiss" the message nor does it go away when I go to the topic and read the post in question.
See if it is fixed now.

Suhiira;n10947341 said:
The "The Forlorn Hope" thread seems to be closed ???
At present, a system error has locked the thread. It may, possibly, refresh in 24 hours and reopen. We shall see. Many apologies for the inconvenience.

Riven-Twain;n10947377 said:
At present, a system error has locked the thread. It may, possibly, refresh in 24 hours and reopen. We shall see. Many apologies for the inconvenience.
Hardly your fault ... we all know Sardukhar is behind it.

Suhiira;n10947341 said:
The "The Forlorn Hope" thread seems to be closed ???
Riven-Twain;n10947377 said:
Also you may notice we (read Riven) were able to recover a ton of the old posts.

Top Bottom