IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM MAINTENANCE

+
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM MAINTENANCE

A message from CDPR:

"On Tuesday, 19.04.016, 8:00AM CEST, due to some maintenance work we have to perform, our official forums will go offline for around 48 hours. Once we're back, there should be a very pleasant surprise waiting for all the users! We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. See you soon!"

A message from CDPR:

"On Tuesday, 19.04.016, 8:00AM CEST, due to some maintenance work we have to perform, our official forums will go offline for around 48 hours. Once we're back, there should be a very pleasant surprise waiting for all the users! We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. See you soon!"

Time to screen-shot all of the interesting threads, and save 'em for later!

A message from CDPR:

Pleasant surprise?
Maybe an official FAQ thread!
So we can actually know something (anything) for sure besides that CP2077 is in development.
Hey ... I can dream.

Oh, whew, that's why I can't access off topic... thought I was banned or something :D

But just so you know, you've disrupted an important discussion involving ponies.

Last edited:
Ponies need a lot of maintenance. Mucking out, grooming, hourly feeds with a mash of grain and blood. Don't worry, we're taking good care of them.

So.... what was the surprise anyway? I am damn sure I got all excited for nothing... As much as I love them, CDPRed never fails to disappoint me on this.

So.... what was the surprise anyway? I am damn sure I got all excited for nothing... As much as I love them, CDPRed never fails to disappoint me on this.

Half of it was new screenshots for the Blood and Wine expansion. The other half is delayed because of technical issues they had with the forum maintenance stuff. (Which is also the reason for the duct tape in the Community/Off-topic subforums at the moment). All we know is that the other half is:
I wouldn't expect any new assets. It's going to be something dedicated for the forums users.

Horses have their uses tho.

My grandfather finally bought a tractor in the fall of 1941 but of course no one was interested in buying his horses till next spring, why buy them just to maintain them over the winter?
Then comes Dec 7th 1941 ...
Since he had a tractor he got a gasoline ration for it but continued to do most of his work with the horses and sold the gas on the black market, did I mention he was a bootlegger in the 1920s?

I'm guessing the other half of the surprise is going to be Blood and Wine release date announcement.

Top Bottom