Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

+
Moderator: A couple posts deleted. If you wish to share your reactions, people, please, mind your language. Profanity will not improve this situation.

So the game is in such miserable state that they preferred another delay to the date, stated in TV commercials and stuff? Damn, thats so sad. Its clear that its not about polishing your product to perfection. Well, not good, not good.

One question for cd project : I pre order the game in September 2019 : a xbox one collector for 210€ will it exist or replace it by a Série X collector cause Amazon provide to delete all command for this collector, if they do that d
for all collector support, you will not sell collector box anymore?? Thank to answering.

I'm just saying. One more delay and I'm going to trawl through my emails until I find that 20% off code from some almost certainly reliable and totally good supplier of keys.

Three weeks is nothing but I'm really, REALLY worried about the state of the game right now!

I wouldn't worry about the state of the game I'm sure the game is great. All this delay is about is microsoft and sony paying off all the advertisement investments CDPR has made because most of us would not bother buying a next gen console except to play CP2077.

Listen, folks at CD Projekt RED. I'm 44 and I'm playing games since I was 8 years old. I went from first simple consoles, over Commodore 64, Amiga and then onto PC.
Your games were always great and I enjoyed all of them. I played The Witcher series, GWENT, even Saints Row 2 and Imperialism.
Here's the important part: TAKE YOUR TIME.
I lost my job in February 2020, so for last 8 months me and my family are surviving on whatever meager savings we had. My dream of buying a new PC went *poof* in smoke, so I will play Cyberpunk 2077 sometimes next year anyways, IF I find a job, but the point is, I KNOW HOW IT IS.
Everyone got affected by this dumb virus and to expect of you to continue as if nothing happened, it is impossible.
Take your time, make a GREAT GAME and we'll enjoy it in years to come. We have time.

Stay cool, keep making awesome games and you'll always have your loyal fanbase.

CDred i know the book is newer ready to print but! Do you making a history topic game? Or we have to wait until the quantum computer specificationen ther because 90% of the Home pc-s are quantum based...... 21 day's are a lot if you look at people's possibility to have free day's. Yes this is "only" a game and noone would die if in 2177 would run on the USS Enterprice under Capiton James T Kirk command take to the jurney white. Ther are professions what not allow to much time end of the year. Just quest your accountatn's. The attic is full of "deeply sorry"!

Top Bottom