Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

+
☺☻☺☻ +21 Days ok ) Waiting Game in 2021 ok) You BEST !!! ☻☺☻☺

АХАХАХАХА).jpg

All Consoles = This is a problem for the gaming industry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's something from a common person: youtubers and other folks say "I'd rather get the game delayed again and wait for perfection".That's all fine and dandy, but most of us work an active and medium wage job, or worse in my case being in a leadership position in that domain where i still have to work after I get home, December is the hell march of overtime, when we just work and sleep, so this game again being delayed into an even worse period than November, means yes, we will get the game, and most of the people who pre-ordered won't cancel, but most of us won't be able to play because we will be burned out because of our work. The only people who aren't going to be upset are self made or born people with a silver spoon in their mouth (aka people who make their own work schedule or don't have to work at all) who don't have to worry about showering, eating sleeping and getting ready for the next day of work during the holiday craze. So I wish CDPR would think about the rest of us sorry bastards before asking for understanding and forgiveness so casually.

Are they the worst gaming company out there? No!

Did they fail the trust of their fanbase with this? yes quite a bit, although if Bethesda managed to get away with their bullshit for so long, they're safe lol.

At the very least, they should've given us more than a meaningless tweet of apology to quell our disappointment.

I'm not blaming this blindly, I should know that these sort of things happen more than average , but that still doesn't make it acceptable.

If anything I feel for the poor person/s in charge of the Twitter account, he's got a hard time ahead of him.

At least there's a silver lining, No Nut November will be easier because of this.

Last edited:

Guest 4211861

CDPR's previous reputation: gamers' sweethearts.
CDPR's new reputation: liars.

How do I know this delay is anything other than pure greed tactics around the holiday season?

Did CDPR just sell its soul for cash? I can deal with all current simultaneous crises, but this is BS.

Also, where will they find the guts to do another NCW episode? I bet they'll all be smiling with clenched teeth.

liar-i-know-meme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, this sucks. You guys ALREADY told us NO MORE DELAYS, and yet here you go again. You guys get the Bethesda how to ruin your rep with your fans award. Nobody will believe anything you say in the future. It breaks my heart because u guys were the last hope for an honest gaming company.....

Here;s something from a common person: youtubers and other folks say "i'd rather get the game delayed and wait for perfection".
That's all fine and dandy, but most of us, and work an active and medium wage job, December is the hell march of overtime, when we just work and sleep, so this game again being delayed into an even worse period than November, means yes, we will get the game, but most of us won't be able to play because we will be burned out because of our work. The only people who aren't going to be upset are self made or born people with a silver spoon in their mouth who don't have to worry about showering, eating sleeping and getting ready for work during the holiday craze. So I wish CDPR would think about the rest of us sorry bastards before asking for understanding.

I agree 100%. This game is made for +18 only (and there a lot of old school fans), which means that a large portion (if not the majority) of the players are workers that have to plan their vacations.

This will be a deal breaker for a lot of players.

We totally understand that CDPR is trying to provide us with the best game quality they could manage. And therefore we managed to withstand the first delay as we have our trust with you CDPR guys. But based on what happened today...We do need your altitude.

To what I understand, a "pre-order" is an agreement between players and game studios. By pre-ordering the game, I offer my trust and expect the "service" from you in return. Thus to some extent, the repeating delay of game release violates the agreement between us. Even if you do not think about the player who would ask for a refund (I personally won't) which would bring them a lot of mess, you should have thought about the player who reserved their annual leaves, holidays, days off from their wives, just for your outstanding game.

For the first delay, we offered you our trust. This time, whether it's going to be bonus contents or public demo play, we would like something in return. Would that be alright?

Na bro a pre-order is just you paying a retailer early to secure or confirm your order. The game studio isnt involved.

You also accept the terms and conditions which just give you the right to cancel said order if anything happens but that's a contract between you and the retailer not cdpr.

Not a good look on CDPR. Fuck the Miyamato quote, this is just ridiculous. To think about the amount of advertising they did with November 19th printed on them... seems like something is seriously wrong with the game's development.

Gonna be refunding my preorder and be playing Valhalla instead.

Things should move towards PC + a single console platform (PlayBox or X-Station).

This whole thing about multigen multiplatfor shit is just ridiculous. :D

You act as though it's easier to just develop for PC. When developing for PC you're dealing with much more diverse hardware. With a console you at least know what hardware you're working with. That said I don't mind if the devs wanted to release on one platform sooner than others.

I've enjoyed my time here and following the development and the lead-up to release but I think I need to get off the train for now. If it's only 3 more weeks fine, but I really doubt it will be only 3 weeks and I am devoting too much of my brain to thinking about the game.
This has drained my "excitement" and I need to focus on tangible things that I can control and find rewarding and better my own life. I'm sure the game will be good, eventually, but I can't wait on the edge of my seat until whenever it comes out. Take care choombas. :sad:

Top Bottom