IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Upcoming RED/GOG Account Merge

+

<3

I'd imagine they want the address because GoG actually sells games and they obviously need it for shipping and/or credit card verification.

I'd imagine they want the address because GoG actually sells games and they obviously need it for shipping and/or credit card verification.

I was being facetious. THey didn't ask for my address. They already have it from when I signed up for this gig. Address, phone, name of firstborn, blood type...these Poles are -very- thorough.

I was being facetious. THey didn't ask for my address. They already have it from when I signed up for this gig. Address, phone, name of firstborn, blood type...these Poles are -very- thorough.

Maybe they're taking notes from the Japanese, blood type is important to them and is a stat in character creation in many of their games.
((Apparently the Japanese see blood type much the same way the West views your horoscope sign, and indicator of personality etc.))

Maybe they're taking notes from the Japanese, blood type is important to them and is a stat in character creation in many of their games.
((Apparently the Japanese see blood type much the same way the West views your horoscope sign, and indicator of personality etc.))

Are they going full Moe on us?

Last edited:
The exact wording is 'locked.' If you'd like to unlock it, you'd have to contact gog support at that point.

Last edited:
The exact wording is 'locked.' If you'd like to unlock it, you'd have to contact gog support at that point.

I don't get it.
If I don't merge the accounts, which is most likely to happen, both my accounts, GOG's and this one, get locked?
I won't be able to access GOG and this forum?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks.
They can merge accounts which are tied to the same email address, I suppose, am I right?
Who do I need to ask to in order to get this account permanently deleted?

Yes, accounts sharing the same e-mail are being merged, the gog account details (username/password) become your forum details as well. If you wish to have your forum account deleted, contact @Keth .

Contact GOG support - they seem to have a process for fixin' stuff.
Just don't tell Sard. I like him a LOT better now he has a number after his name, it's a big improvement.

Pfui Dragonchicken! I have ALREADY CONTACTED THEM. I told them you also wanted a name change to BladderEagle. We laughed about it. Oh, good times.

Forum veteran
Awww, I think it's adorable that Sharkbait is aspiring to be a three-numbered entity like me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But seriously, numbers are mine and I'mma cut you if you push in on my turf.

Logging in now shows the GOG.com login screen, complete with a GOG logo. That's... probably going to be confusing to new people.

Awww, I think it's adorable that Sharkbait is aspiring to be a three-numbered entity like me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But seriously, numbers are mine and I'mma cut you if you push in on my turf.

Oh, I wanna push in your turf, baby. So hard.

Top Bottom