IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Upcoming RED/GOG Account Merge

+
Birdy?

BIRDY?

If Dragonbird goes on strike I hope she doesn't leave you in charge.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your contributions and value your opinions...

Oh, it's worse than that. We're all EQUALS.

Ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhhhhahahahahahahaahaha!

Spluck!

And, we here at CDPR Forums value your opinions on contributions. Thank you for this post.

You know, Wars, Dragons always smile before they strike...

Good thing I built my safehouse dragon proof... and birdy bird proof.. So... I am safe... right? RIGHT?

WAIT... I heard a noise and I feel like I am being watched... WHATS GOING ON?

If Dragonbird goes on strike I hope she doesn't leave you in charge.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your contributions and value your opinions...

I thought he was already in charge, since he is going by the name "Lord Moderator of CP77" these days. I thought everyone knew that.

And, we here at CDPR Forums value your opinions on contributions. Thank you for this post.

Liar!.. I know you are constantly trying to drag the forums into chaos in order to obtain power.. Good thing I am always wearing this hat made out of tin foil, or you would control my actions to create even more chaos..

'Spluck'? Here? You can't be serious.

I have no idea what spluck means, but since Sard used it, I will assume it is bad and out of fashion..

If it is a fake curse word used in a tv show as I assumed it is for a moment there (I don't rightly know why I assumed that, I can swear I remember it from somewhere, but I am so burned out that I can't quite remember it). If thats the case, I would suggest some words from one of my favorite tv shows, Farscape, like "frell", "dren" and "yotz".. Ahh.. How I miss that show.

Top Bottom