IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Upcoming RED/GOG Account Merge

+
Awww, I think it's adorable that Sharkbait is aspiring to be a three-numbered entity like me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But seriously, numbers are mine and I'mma cut you if you push in on my turf.

Well, that's disappointing. I hadn't worked up the energy to go and look, but I was so hoping you were now 227.228

Forum veteran
Well, that's disappointing. I hadn't worked up the energy to go and look, but I was so hoping you were now 227.228
Numbers are immune to number viruses, silly. It didn't affect me back when it struck on GOG's website, either, so it's nothing but smooth sailing forever and always.

I wished I'd known about this sooner. Oh well...

Edit: Interesting. I made a new account & yet I'm able to post using my former account. I can't access my former account, but I'm able to post using my former account. It's like I'm trapped within myself... Wicked.

Last edited:
I wished I'd known about this sooner. Oh well...

Edit: Interesting. I made a new account & yet I'm able to post using my former account. I can't access my former account, but I'm able to post using my former account. It's like I'm trapped within myself... Wicked.

I have two accounts sort-of as well. GoG is apparently trying to fix it. WE'LL SEE FOOLISH HOOOMANS.

I have two accounts sort-of as well. GoG is apparently trying to fix it. WE'LL SEE FOOLISH HOOOMANS.

Hopefully. I want these voices in my head to stop....:(

Edit: Ahhhh, I've been reborn. The voices has stopped.

Double edit: This kind of sucks. I'm at the bottom of the food chain yet again...

Last edited:
Look at it as an opportunity to perfect your skills at evasion, diplomacy, and corporate ladder climbing before CP2077 is released.

I'm just a Poser, & you're a CyberPsycho. The corporate ladder will be a tall one for me to climb.:hmm:

Last edited:
hey thought it was about cyberpunk 2077

I think Sard was actually hoping people would think that when he made this thread, only to then discover what it's actually about and have their dreams crushed. Almost makes me feel proud of him.

Last edited:
LOL I am still logged in from old system

and if I log out I will disappear, because I didn't migrate my account :facepalm:

what can I do instead of register a new one?

When Im trying to login with gog.com it says User not found for my e-mail

---------- Updated at 08:36 PM ----------

It's fortunately ok now. I registered on gog.com with the same mail and name, then successfully merged it.
Thx for the reply anyway

Yeah. I've been having the same issue for the past month or so. Now my language is defaulting to Polish. Only know English and I'm pretty bad at that ??????

---------- Updated at 01:50 AM ----------

Yeah. I've been having the same issue for the past month or so. Now my language is defaulting to Polish. Only know English and I'm pretty bad at that

Well, I have successful merged, finally. I wasn't attacked with the number virus like Sard, but a more formal title was in order.

Top Bottom