Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

We have important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077's release date we'd like to share with you today.

I only made plans to not die until April, That's putting me in an embarassing position, thank you very much CDPR !!!!!

No seriously that's all for the better, all my support to this decision and you guys.

I hope it means they're planning on making the world very interactive. I get depressed when open-worlds have nothing to do or interact with, especially in city environments

Well, that's disappointing, but I've waited this long so a few months isn't going to make a huge difference. In fact it gives me more time to build an even better rig.
This. Also looking forward to the "updates" mentioned, as that'll only keep me alive for the next 8 months....

Might be for the better besides the obvious game readiness, since there's a chance I'll be doing my first Cp2077 run on a new gen Nvidia card. :D

Might be for the better, besides the obvious game readiness since there's a chance I'll be doing my first Cp2077 run on a new gen Nvidia card. :D

Yeah.

I just bought a 2080 Ti so that kinda sucks for me, but this will give me time to save up for whatever the new high-end is (whether it's AMD or Nvidia) and then buy it, while selling off my old GPU.

Still, sad stuff. Was looking forward to playing the game in a couple months.

However, the other good news is, maybe we'll actually finally see more content besides Pacifica now, heh. Or maybe they'lll just stay silent for another 3 months. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom