IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

+
CDPR_Letter-for-Gamers_1920x1080_EN (1).jpg

Gives them more time to fix the current version, so I'm fine with the delay. At least that's how I choose to interpret it. 'cause as I've said many times, they need to fix what's available before releasing anything else. Esp. something with a price tag attached to it (meaning expansions there).

IMG_20210131_092158.jpg

Guys, you're becoming so predictable now... Guess what? They're gonne be buggy anyway. :LOL:
Jokes apart (and the umpteenth delay is a huge joke), better release it "when it's..." I'm sorry, my English vocabulary is not good enough to find another formula. Take your time and ask the marketing team for a new slogan. :LOL:
P.S. I miss my yellow banner, it should become the official form for bad news. :'(

Gives me hope they're making big improvements and not just slapping better textures on the remakes. TW3 releasing later is kinda odd.

No Witcher 3 for another 5 1/2 to 8 1/2 months .... That's a major letdown

Looks like I'll be buying the Season Pass for Valhalla after all

On the up side maybe by then I can get my hands on a RTX 3070 or 3070 TI at MSRP by then :D

Last edited:
Gives me hope they're making big improvements and not just slapping better textures on the remakes. TW3 releasing later is kinda odd.
Not to me. I see the fact Witcher 3 takes that long just as a very cheap port done by an intern at saber interactive. Regarding cp77, if they don't fix bugs first they'll just port them on new consoles too. I don't expect them to deliver a polished console version in the next 6 months and, on the other hand, if it's not polished oh boy oh boy...
I'm even more of the idea they should just cancel DLCs and start working on Witcher 4, leaving a dozen (or whatever they need) of Devs to implement crowd and police AI systems in their engine for cyberpunk 2078.
I really can't see how they could manage to significantly improve this game at this point.

Last edited:
Not interested in anything next gen related, but how much will this affect the work and release of (RPG) gameplay improvements and (RPG) additions of 2077 if such are in the works at the moment in the first place.

Not interested in anything next gen related, but how much will this affect the work and release of gameplay improvements and additions of 2077 if such are in the works at the moment in the first place.
If you think about "more RPG" or anything more complex than bug fixing (quality of life at best, like the minimap), not gonna happen. The official position of CDPR is that the game is good as it is: "it got 9 and 10 on PC".

P.S. I do appreciate that they haven't used poor vattier's account to post this news. I mean, he gets all the shit everytime.

Top Bottom