Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

+
OK, I think it's been enough off topic for today, please continue this discussion in a thread dedicated to it. Thanks.

Yeah, when something gets removed from the game that was previously stated to be in it, the game doesn't reach that full potential for me which would be a 10. So yes, the game starts at an 8 for me now.

Source? These forums. Comments and updates from the Reds themselves.
That is definitely not always the case. If they removed it from the game it doesn't immediately make it worse. Maybe from their POV it gave the player too much to think about along with all the other game's systems and was overwhelming compared to just having one apartment.

That is definitely not always the case. If they removed it from the game it doesn't immediately make it worse. Maybe from their POV it gave the player too much to think about along with all the other game's systems and was overwhelming compared to just having one apartment.
So CDPR thinks we're not terribly bright and dumbed it down for us, eh? Gotcha... :censored:

That's awesome! I mean, I'm one of the people willing to forgive CDPR, but that's still hillarious! Thanks for sharing xxTotexx.

The hype - just like Jackie - is still alive.

What were you expecting and what wasn’t to like about Night Wire?
What I was hoping for? About 30 minutes of just pure gameplay, maybe showing off somewhere we hadn't been, and some improved melee and ranged combat.
What I was expecting...honestly, pretty much what we go. Too much camera time devoted to the host and developers, not enough to gameplay footage, another one of those quick cut trailers instead of more raw gameplay and the gameplay footage they did show was fairly dull, IMO.

What I was hoping for? About 30 minutes of just pure gameplay, maybe showing off somewhere we hadn't been, and some improved melee and ranged combat.
What I was expecting...honestly, pretty much what we go. Too much camera time devoted to the host and developers, not enough to gameplay footage, another one of those quick cut trailers instead of more raw gameplay and the gameplay footage they did show was fairly dull, IMO.

Both videos show the same things but with couple of differences

Melee fight

There's the street kid section on this one as well as a car chase

Not uncut gameplay but still better than the deep dive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom