Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

+
I'd imagine you will get response, I went through support to get my old GOG acoount scrubbed and transferred my UWP account, just takes time.
Naah...their guy simply told me that I was late and there's nothing they can do. First time I've been disappointed by CDPR. And am pissed off ever since.

I got a reply saying it will hopefully be done early next week lol. I won't hold my breath

I'll wait to the end of the week and message them again. It's sad that I had zero trust in them and their we'd get it sorted early next week bull. This is actually making me hate a company I held up in high regard. A company I thought put gamers first.

I just got hospitalized for holding my breath for too long

Yearning to play a few rounds of gwent! That oughta set me straight

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Just received an email from CDPR! My account has been successfully transfered. Hope you guys will have yours soon!

Finally got my account today. Kept my full premium collection and was actually refunded all meteorite powder I bought with real money. Took them ages but they've done okay by me. Hopefully you guys get yours too soon.

It took almost two months, but I finally got my account transferred and all the correct contents put back in.

Thank you to all the support agents (especially Gouti) who gracefully dealt with this dumpster fire of a process.

Is there any chance that somehow (or some time in the future) I could transfer my Xbox One progression to my PC account? I made a decent collection (i have almost all the cards except some thronebreaker cards and some NR/NG golds) on Xbox One and I have almost nothing on PC (the basic cards and some cards from NR) . Sadly, at the time, I could only play on console, but now I would like to play on my laptop, because of my work I have to travel a lot, and it is easier to carry a laptop than a console + tv.

@Zsugabubus No. I missed the transfer deadline by less than an hour and immediately mailed them, yet they denied me. I was a lvl 60 player with most cards and over a 100 kegs saved (not to mention the plenty of avatars, borders and titles) on the Microsoft version. And now, all of that has been locked away from me on the Xbox platform (which I don't even own). Although it's a bit fun starting from scratch on the new Gwent, I obviously would've preferred owning and showing-off my collection. It is frustrating hard work having to collect the same cards again.

In the end, it can't be said enough that the way CDPR handled the transfer was botched-up. They could've at the very least sent us an email in this regard, or extended the deadline for at least a month.

Top Bottom