Important Update

+
I just want to do my Civic Duty and add one more report upon the pile that PC Users need the ability to stroll for immersion purposes. Feels kinda stupid jogging or sprinting everywhere. Also, Roadmap? Love the game

Peace.

I've been playing games [PC and consoles] for over 40yrs, so i'm not a younger or inexperienced gamer, like many, many others, and i [we] do not come from a place of ignorance or inexperience, CDPR made promises and fed the hype for this game and what they delivered was in no way what they promised. I don't know what makes me more angry/dismayed, devs who take people's hard earned money [some gamers have had to save for months to purchase a single AAA game] only to deliver broken promises or people who try and defend the corps buy trying to justify the serious problems and cut scenes/options.
Most people who are complaining are doing so because of the bugs, who for some make the game unplayable but also for the amount of stuff that the dev's said would make the game ahead of it's time but have cut out, in other words, ALL gamers are not getting what they paid for or expected.
As for those gamers who can't play the game due to bug/glitches, they paid for a game they want to play now, not in 1, 2 or 3 months when the next patch comes out, i said it before, it's like going out and buying a car only to be told you can't drive it for the first 2 or 3 months until the engine arrives. And for most gamers that is what they are saying will happen until they get the next patches out which are not due until January and February which many would say was unacceptable. I understand these things take time but come on, you expect to be able to at least drive the car home once you have bought it.
CDPR have had over 5yrs to polish this game, they said it would be revolutionary yet it is just like any other RPG [i use RPG lightly] Fallout 4, Witcher 2 & 3 even the GTA have better visual then this game and have a more vibrant and cluttered environment. Although nearly all new releases suffer with bugs or glitches but releasing a game with this many and having so much cut out is beyond bad.

my apologies if you felt insulted but i was never referring to people like you and that is the reason why i specified Things such as an age group and a type of background, the world is not black or white and I wasn’t speaking about EVERYONE thats not supporting the game. Its great that theres people like you willing to have a debate without toxicity but just take a look on youtube, metacritic, twitter or even here; theres a clear noisy majority just hating for the sake of hate and jeopardizing the culmination of this project like if this was the worst game launched this year when we have WATCH DOGS LEGION with way more bugs running at 26fps on pcs that run this at 60...

I don’t know how lightly you use the word RPG but i do not. I mainly play RPGs, its the genre i enjoy the most and so far im having a great time playing this, meeting its characters, discovering its stories and just being V.
im sorry but this game looking worse than Witcher games or ANY BETHESDA GAME is a blatant lie everyone can check.
About the promises, so far im getting everything they promised (maybe not the advertised nudity but thats minor and we know who to blame for that [Sony]) sadly it is not within my reach to help people learn from hype mistakes of the past like that game that promised to be revolutionary to end up being a Walking delivery simulator but i did learn from that and created reasonable expectations of what i was told.
I expected a great rpg with an amazing futuristic ambience, well made NPCs to miss when theyre gone and meaningful stories. That is exactly what im getting.
At the end I believe the game should not be launched on last gen consoles as Horizon didn’t work on ps3, they just tried to bring it to more people Which noone does (and wont after this). here you have two shots made by me on F4 And CP running on the same rig (msi gs65 RF), judge:
F7F4F8CB-3245-4AE6-8723-A841D688FE81.jpeg

06C081CF-F7F3-4184-9862-2B41EB8C676C.jpeg

Last edited:
Par for the course w/ CDPR. Witcher ( 1 ) was hot garbage when it released. Witcher 3 was okay.

Aside from bug fixes and performance improvements, will there be a road map for the future? This time maybe release on pc first and stagger console releases for dlc. Especially for last Gen consoles.

But yeah... Road map for the future. It's not just bugs. Whole systems are broken, unfinished, or just awful. Entire features are missing or half baked. Road map is a must. We do for our MMO and other titles. You guys can too.

I cannot ask for a refund.
mail helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com does not work, gmail says:
Message not delivered
Failed to deliver message to recipient helpmerefund@cdprojectred.com because the remote server is not configured correctly. See technical details below.

Remote server response:
554 5.7.1 <helpmerefund@cdprojectred.com>: Relay access denied

Another deception of developers?

No, it's nothing nefarious. GMAIL is just very particular about how it wants the other mail servers it talks to to be configured. 554 errors (of all types) are very common. Report the issue to CDPR and they may be able to have their email server admins do something.

I have to say, the bugs are not as bad as many AAA games. As someone who studies and writes scifi, the game, as a whole, feels very close to the cyberpunk of the late 70s and early 80s, complete with all the silly names.

I'm also glad to see that you seem to be following the No Man's Sky model of patching and customer communication. I hope and expect this to continue.

despite everything it is a masterpiece.
I like it because it is not an RPG or an FPS but the gameplay is fabulous.
I am hoping in the DLC to implement new less scripted events and more sensible interactions with NPCs.
GRAZIE! CDPR

An old speech, just a memory

"The moment when we start to become conservative [and] stop taking creative risks and business risks, and stop being faithful to what we are doing, is when we should be concerned. And I am not worried" - Marcin

It starts to get worried, they became conservative, reactionary from the point of view even of the game technique, besides the conception. The identity, the face that appears today, is that of disappointment, not of the owners of the CD, they are doing well and I wish them all the best and I do not speak lightly. It is really what I wish for any human being. The sadness is mine, Marcin, of whom you dream, but you will never be able to make this or those dreams come true by a certain social imposition. I, like the vast majority ... we dreamed of an interactive, intelligent, daring world ... what we received was something different from that ... something so bad, almost unbearable, like our own reality. We are, that in the end, we had a 'sad ending', just like in the game ... even that lacked sensitivity, even that was wrong.

The perception of the world is everything that is intended to be 'progressive' in a reactionary world and CDPR has lost just that, its ability to perceive the world, the 'other'.

But what does it matter?

Share price: CDR (WSE) PLN 269.00 +1.30 (+ 0.49%)
Dec 23. 17:04 GMT + 1 :) (so, its all right...no?)

despite everything it is a masterpiece.
I like it because it is not an RPG or an FPS but the gameplay is fabulous.
I am hoping in the DLC to implement new less scripted events and more sensible interactions with NPCs.
GRAZIE! CDPR

If this game is to be considered a "masterpiece" than all hope for our culture to achieve anything beyond mediocracy is long gone and dead!

Not a question of forgiveness

The Hard core Fans will always forgive.
the ones that never or hardly ever come to websites you need to appease.

How fast you repair the games performance, bugs etc, is what matters.
I thought the game in the initial stages was fairly solid, with the bug happening, in the later stages.
Sadly several restarts of the back grounds have shown visual and game play bugs are rife in the initial background stages to.

Releasing a game that is in beta stage shows poor judgment, sure investors push, but a poor release, means those are the ones that need to be appologiesed to or they will with draw support, and a week release is what makes them say no more.

Day 20, factory restored my $3,500 pc today, still can't get past character creation. My customer support tickets have had no response. Will continue to post on forums and post support tickets until I can open the game.

Day 20, factory restored my $3,500 pc today, still can't get past character creation. My customer support tickets have had no response. Will continue to post on forums and post support tickets until I can open the game.

Well in my opinion you are wasting you time... you really are not missing much... there are far better looter shooter out there, that you can actually play! Also... there are actual RPGs out there where you can actually change the outcome of the story and the character development... and guess what... you can actually play those!

Well in my opinion you are wasting you time... you really are not missing much... there are far better looter shooter out there, that you can actually play! Also... there are actual RPGs out there where you can actually change the outcome of the story and the character development... and guess what... you can actually play those!
It's more out of a grim satisfaction at this point. I'm in too deep man, still reinstalling all my other games and backed-up files. My CPU makes it a less painful process. Hilarious that I downloaded and installed Cyberpunk 2077 in 25 minutes, yet can't even open it.

It's more out of a grim satisfaction at this point. I'm in too deep man, still reinstalling all my other games and backed-up files. My CPU makes it a less painful process. Hilarious that I downloaded and installed Cyberpunk 2077 in 25 minutes, yet can't even open it.

Just saying... i have put 140 hours desperately trying to like it... only to fail! Do your self a favor and play an aktual good game and not a mediocre looter shooter open world action adventure that only excels at one thing... not excelling in anything!

Top Bottom