Important Update

+
First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

You didn't simply not show it on base models, you claimed it worked on them. That is false advertisement.

You didn't simply not show it on base models, you claimed it worked on them. That is false advertisement.

And to hide It in a flowery sentence is the next try to Flash their customers. They simple didn't show it and had to be aware of the state. Point. There is no point they didn't try their own game minimum 10h or a complete play through to find problems. If they would let me test it before they release it I would have strongly recommend to delay it minimum 1 year and ask them "what the hell are you guys thinking? They will pe pissed when you give them that"

bought the the game on DEC 10th...
finished as nomad under 70hrs and loved it! to much to do everywhere!!
minor bugs... but nothing that affected my gameplay at all!! BUT they are there... the bugs are there obviously!

playing again as corpo as i did not like how i finished the first time! the ending was bitter for V!

W3 also had bugs and they fixed them!
and now w3 is probably the most awarded game ever !!

i just expected more from the general NPC's AI... much more!! i know it could be much much better!!

the dimension of this game.. and everything in it..
i do believe NOW it should NEVER have been promised to run on older consoles..
something of this caliber needs better hardware then older consoles for sure!!

anyway with future patches everything will be fine!

I can't refund my steam version, you lied to us CDPR, and I sincerely want you lose the lawsuit, for this false advertisement you lost all you strive for.

Yes the game is boring. I don't want to look for all hidden secrets if it's boring to do. Why do I need Quadra V-tech if it can't steer? Why do i need a beautiful city if dummies live in it?
I spent 8 years of my life waiting for the game. I have survived 3 spinal cord surgeries during this time. and now I have to wait again, wait for you fix it. Do you know how to get up the third time after surgery on spinal cord?
It very f...g imposible hard. So why replacing a skeleton in your game is like replacing a magic ring on your finger? Yes it game, but why only 1 animation sequence for replacing body parts? All mid in game, its not AAA! its like a early access. Now I am reviewing "ghost in the shell" not the first time, not the second...
It's even more fun to do it again than to play your game.
I swore that I would not buy your game, but I bought it and spent only 318 hours in it
so you owe me more 69 810 hours.
I will not return the money, 5 years ago I warned you in letter that you will go bankrupt for cheating, and this will happen soon if you do not work harder. I wait update.

We are waiting update!

Guest 4506659

Yes the game is boring. I don't want to look for all hidden secrets if it's boring to do. Why do I need Quadra V-tech if it can't steer? Why do i need a beautiful city if dummies live in it?
I spent 8 years of my life waiting for the game. I have survived 3 spinal cord surgeries during this time. and now I have to wait again, wait for you fix it. Do you know how to get up the third time after surgery on spinal cord?
It very f...g imposible hard. So why replacing a skeleton in your game is like replacing a magic ring on your finger? Yes it game, but why only 1 animation sequence for replacing body parts? All mid in game, its not AAA! its like a early access. Now I am reviewing "ghost in the shell" not the first time, not the second...
It's even more fun to do it again than to play your game.
I swore that I would not buy your game, but I bought it and spent only 318 hours in it
so you owe me more 69 810 hours.
I will not return the money, 5 years ago I warned you in letter that you will go bankrupt for cheating, and this will happen soon if you do not work harder. I wait update.

We are waiting update!
A 10% fine of last years profits if they don't do these next updates properly, their own government is looking at them like they're thieves and liars now, lol, they deserve it too.

I can't understand how can they mess up a game so bad after 8 years almost 9 when witcher 3 took around 2/3 years and is 1000000000 times better than cyberpunk, not only that, the witcher endings are pretty good and well written unlike Cyberpunk :disapprove:

I can't understand how can they mess up a game so bad after 8 years almost 9 when witcher 3 took around 2/3 years and is 1000000000 times better than cyberpunk, not only that, the witcher endings are pretty good and well written unlike Cyberpunk :disapprove:

Everything is very simple. The game was not created for 8 years.
there were many promises since 2012, but the game hasn't been worked on. Maybe a couple of artists and a screenwriter. A few years later, they tried to make a stuffing that they were hacked and demanded a ransom, but this trick failed, they were simply not heard. Well, they came up with a convenient lie, supposedly the development was started from scratch, and everything that was done before will go to the trash can. That is, since about 2016. Justified by the transition to a new engine. I think it took 2-3 years to develop this game product.

It will take a while to fix and add big updates such as content but you know...CDPR are working there buns off cause they have no room for error after the launch. I love the polish so I am pulling for CDPR. Make it right! after the disaster launch for consoles especially. I have almost 300 hours, My imagination is fantastic!

Yes i agree that the game has some bugs, yes i agree that some things might have been done better and yes they had literary 8 years for developing this game BUT you just can´t compare CDPROJEKT to other big game devs. Just imagine being company based in Poland (which ngl is kinda poor country compared to most of the EU) having actualy only about 1000 employers (for comparsion Ubisoft has 18000). Developing a game such big as Cyberpunk2077 by that small studio is like a unreal thing if you think about it like that. Another thing is their engine, still pretty new RED ENGINE 4, based on RED ENGINE 3 from Witcher 2 and 3, but still new with added ray-tracing.
IMO they've made a great game with impressive details, music and story, but because of shortage of time(people and investors literarry urged them to release the game asap) and because of pretty small amount of employers they needed maybe another 6 months to make this game work perfectly. So i believe in half a year from now, after several optimalizations and DLC's (hopefully) we will have a game they were advertising.

Excluding some of the minor bugs and some AI mechanics the game is really on a high level, it's something totally new and crazy. You might have noticed that even Nvidia had to release driver update specially for CP77, not because CP77 is bad, but because other games are not on a CP77 level. That's also the reason of the bad experience on consoles.

So please, next time you feel urge to blame someone because your game runs poor on older pc/older console, first consider buying better equipment that you can actually enjoy the real magic of the game on. And if you stick with old s**t, just be patient, the game will be okay even for you, just later....

So please, next time you feel urge to blame someone because your game runs poor on older pc/older console
1610547682227.png

After the presentation, we got to interview CD Projekt RED's Alvin Liu.

A lot of people, after seeing last year's debut gameplay demo and the hardware it was running on, have become a bit wary of how Cyberpunk 2077 could look and run on consoles and low-end PCs. Is that a challenge in terms of optimization for lower-end hardware?

Actually no, we have a very custom engine, the RED Engine. And actually, we're targeting consoles as first class platforms and it looks amazing there.

Yes i agree that the game has some bugs, yes i agree that some things might have been done better and yes they had literary 8 years for developing this game BUT you just can´t compare CDPROJEKT to other big game devs. Just imagine being company based in Poland (which ngl is kinda poor country compared to most of the EU) having actualy only about 1000 employers (for comparsion Ubisoft has 18000). Developing a game such big as Cyberpunk2077 by that small studio is like a unreal thing if you think about it like that. Another thing is their engine, still pretty new RED ENGINE 4, based on RED ENGINE 3 from Witcher 2 and 3, but still new with added ray-tracing.
IMO they've made a great game with impressive details, music and story, but because of shortage of time(people and investors literarry urged them to release the game asap) and because of pretty small amount of employers they needed maybe another 6 months to make this game work perfectly. So i believe in half a year from now, after several optimalizations and DLC's (hopefully) we will have a game they were advertising.

Excluding some of the minor bugs and some AI mechanics the game is really on a high level, it's something totally new and crazy. You might have noticed that even Nvidia had to release driver update specially for CP77, not because CP77 is bad, but because other games are not on a CP77 level. That's also the reason of the bad experience on consoles.

So please, next time you feel urge to blame someone because your game runs poor on older pc/older console, first consider buying better equipment that you can actually enjoy the real magic of the game on. And if you stick with old s**t, just be patient, the game will be okay even for you, just later....
Ok. I'm gonna go with you on what you just said now because I would like to remain optimistic on the future of this game.
But please don't call what many of us still have "old s**t", ok! I don't think that was a nice thing to say. :)

View attachment 11141162

After the presentation, we got to interview CD Projekt RED's Alvin Liu.

A lot of people, after seeing last year's debut gameplay demo and the hardware it was running on, have become a bit wary of how Cyberpunk 2077 could look and run on consoles and low-end PCs. Is that a challenge in terms of optimization for lower-end hardware?

Actually no, we have a very custom engine, the RED Engine. And actually, we're targeting consoles as first class platforms and it looks amazing there.

Yes you' re right , they said it'll be good on consoles and low-end PCs but still, that's not the thing I've written earlier. Wasn't talking about their non-realistic promises, just wanted to defend the creators who imo must've worked day and night to make this game happen.
If you take Last of Us 2 (not the best comparsion but it has good graphics and run pretty well even on older consoles) you can see pretty big difference in graphics between PS4/PS4 Pro - which most of the people consider as a main problem. But still Last of Us 2 isn't open world game so it only pre-loads some location and it works ok. Biggest difference between most of the modern games and CP77 is that it's open world and I think that's where studio failed. I think they optimized graphics but they forgot about slow HDD consoles have. PS4 is mostly limited by it's HDD, so fast car riding, changing sceneries, shooting scenes and desert areas cause game to work poorly.
My friend, who installed CP77 on external HDD(way faster than the basic PS4's HDD) and plays it on his PS4 says that compared to PC only difference he see is slower loading.. So maybe that's the right way.

This game is super rad! The sound! The atmosphere! The interface aesthetic! I'm shocked that it runs on my GTX680. I had to fiddle with a bunch of nvidia control panel settings and it was worth it. Looking forward to that walk button so I can use keyboard and mouse without trampling everyone.
I wonder if there will be rendering hacks that make it run in 16 bit or 8 bit. Style motifs, backward compatibility patches... I just wanted to confer my enthusiasm for the progress and momentum demonstrated in this huge and important project. I am so grateful for you people.

Attachments

• TheArm.png
    TheArm.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 86
  • My1stCat-2.png
    My1stCat-2.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 88
  • sad_eyes.png
    sad_eyes.png
    636.3 KB · Views: 95

Nvidia releases driver updates for litteraly every big hit game out there. Also stop shaming the console players for inferrior hardware. The game has been advertised for them, i'd argue more than it has for PC. So when the developers even state that it runs fine, i would damn well expect it to do so.

I'm on core xbox one, as well three separate characters. Two of which are completed and I am fully enjoying my third. Keep it it up CDPR. I support all your work and love of this game.

"the game is really on a high level, it's something totally new and crazy."

Name one thing that is... And dont say RTX

Top Bottom