Important Update

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.

Good morning Thanks for the effort.
I love your game and I hope I hope u can improve it and make it playable for everyone.

Unfortunately I found a bug in a main mission (Disasterpiece). The van I have to get into is under the ground ;( . I hope you fix it.

p.s. The update you told us has just been released? or it is the 1.04 already released a few days ago?

Good morning Thanks for the effort.
I love your game and I hope I hope u can improve it and make it playable for everyone.

Unfortunately I found a bug in a main mission (Disasterpiece). The van I have to get into is under the ground ;( . I hope you fix it.

p.s. The update you told us has just been released? or it is the 1.04 already released a few days ago?

Have some news in 'new' section, from CD. The first wave is 1.04*

The post makes it seem as though the patches scheduled for January and February will be more centered around last gen consoles. Can we expect these patches to have large changes on current gen and pc as well?

Edit: nvm, thank you for the update :)

Last edited:
OK, I don't care about the patches though...I mean I care about the patches and all (support is good), but where's my next gen update for the ps5? No one heeded my words back in the day about no console gameplay, so now I AM asking, where is the next gen update for the ps5? FYI, I've been a fan of the company since 2006.
Post automatically merged:

WHERE IS THE NEXT GEN PATCH UPDATE?

OK, I don't care about the patches though...I mean I care about the patches and all (support is good), but where's my next gen update for the ps5? No one heeded my words back in the day about no console gameplay, so now I AM asking, where is the next gen update for the ps5? FYI, I've been a fan of the company since 2006.

It seems that youll be getting

After reading it a few times it seems they'll probably merge it into one of the bigger patches but I may be wrong.

I knew they wouldn't disappoint. I've been checking the news section all throughout today. Finally we get some info about what's going on.
I hope that the performance issues will be fixed or at least improved. Until then I'll be playing it best I can. And the community will probably get some stuff fixed before CDPR. But It's always good to have an official patch.

We all know CDPR didn't setout to make a bad game for any platform. It's often a tough decision to put more focus on certain platforms such as new gen consoles and PC.

People often forget that W3 launch was met with the same backlash, regarding downgrades, performance issues and the like. It became GOTY not only because of the game itself, but also the continuous support from the developer. I believe CDPR also offered refunds for the W3.

It was definitely shady for them to conceal the issues with the last gen platforms, so I hope they can redeem themselves in the coming weeks. However, I think we still need to appreciate CDPR for how they handled this situation.

Top Bottom