Important Update

+
Hello everyone. I am a guy which lives in a pretty poor east European country. I make around 500€ a month and also sustain my girlfriend (depression, long story). We live month to month. Series and games are our escape from all the troubles and bring us happiness. Especially did Witcher 3. So, after I saved for about 4 months, I finally was able to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077. Know why? Because I have faith in you, CD. And I wasn't disappointed. I love the game already. I really do. Could it use some improvements? Sure. But bottom line, it exceeded my expectations.
CD, please don't ever give up, I will be there for you in any way I can, just as you were through your games for me. And so will everyone of your true fans.
With respect, S

There is no way I will refund this game I believe in you guys!!! All of this will be fixed, im just hoping in the next update/patch you guys will fix the constant crashes on pc, every 10/15minutes the game crashes and sometimes I cant even pass the loading screen to start the game.

Really hope you guys fix all of this and oh the bugs? Every game has it :D

I get why people on old last Gen consoles might be upset, they paid good money for this game. With that said, they're playing a AAA "next gen" title on hardware from the beginning of the last gen. Anyone who thought that experience would be silky smooth, I've got some beachfront property for sale you'll love. If gamers should have learned anything from the last generation of games it'd be that games are really hard to make, they require tens of thousands of hours of testing and bug fixes, and even thoroughly tested games are often released with major issues. Unless you want the dev cycle of AAA games to be a decade long, suck it up. 'Member how buggy the Witcher 3 was? They figured it out. Give them time. They've been working their asses off to bring us an unprecedented gaming experience. While it isn't going well for absolutely everyone, it's not the end of the world.

"Why you have to be mad? Is only game." -Ilya Bryzgalov

I, personally, am not disappointed in the slightest!.. And as a frequent, casual, passionate gamer, I can say I am well aware that game releases now-a-days always take a few patches to fully work properly...

* You've done a great job ProRED.*

Thank you for all your hard work and the work you continue to put into this super exciting and highly anticipated universe of Night City.

I look forward to everything coming our way.

dx.VEGAS
-Just a dude who's grateful for what he has and not what he doesn't*

I have been going slow through the game but I'm running it on a base PS4. I cannot use the fast travel right outside V's apartment and it won't register on the map. Please fix this

Personally, I'm digging the game. Yes, I'm playing on a PS4, yes, it's crashed on me a bunch of times, and yes, I've lost Jackie and can't continue on the main thread.

But, I'm having a blast doing side-gigs, raining unholy terror an gangs I run into and just exploring NC.

I know CDPR will fix the bugs and make it badass. When I can find a PS5 in stock, I'll buy one and enjoy this have even more.

Keep up the great work!

Seven years ago you released a teaser trailer stating "Coming:When it's ready." This struck me as a bold move and really told me that the quality would be there when it finally released. This told us that making the game be great and stable and fantastic was priority instead of pleasing the bean counters. It was a refreshing change from what we see in this particular industry. It's been disappointing to read the news about crunching to meet a release deadline and then to see news like this showing it was released before it was fully ready. It really goes against that original promise from seven years ago to the players out there. I am continuing to patiently wait until it is ready.

I get why people on old last Gen consoles might be upset, they paid good money for this game. With that said, they're playing a AAA "next gen" title on hardware from the beginning of the last gen. Anyone who thought that experience would be silky smooth, I've got some beachfront property for sale you'll love. If gamers should have learned anything from the last generation of games it'd be that games are really hard to make, they require tens of thousands of hours of testing and bug fixes, and even thoroughly tested games are often released with major issues. Unless you want the dev cycle of AAA games to be a decade long, suck it up. 'Member how buggy the Witcher 3 was? They figured it out. Give them time. They've been working their asses off to bring us an unprecedented gaming experience. While it isn't going well for absolutely everyone, it's not the end of the world.

"Why you have to be mad? Is only game." -Ilya Bryzgalov
I just don't think it was wise to focus at the same time on all Platforms and release the same date. Months ago I was already worried about that. Especially since the second delay... They should have only focused on last generation , first, focusing only after on new consoles or should have only released the game on new consoles. Too greedy. They have done the same mistake as Bioware with inquisition. You can't blame the gamers for poor managment décision.

Your apology seems to suggest that you knew the last gen release would be trash. And you deflect the responsibility by saying "we should have shown footage of last gen consoles" right.... what a complete BS apology. Thanks for the refun, the only thing you did right with this game.

All attention seems focused on the troubles of console users while several PC players I know think everything is just dandy. Everything is not just dandy. Will those of us with non-AVX processors ever be able to play the game without installing a third-party mod?

Most of what I can find on the topic is simply people shaming others for old hardware. Nowhere can I find a warning from CDPR regarding CPUs without that instruction set crashing 100% of the time prior to the game's release.

I feel as if a forgotten bunch is forming and my window for refunding the game won't last forever.

All attention seems focused on the troubles of console users while several PC players I know think everything is just dandy. Everything is not just dandy. Will those of us with non-AVX processors ever be able to play the game without installing a third-party mod?

Most of what I can find on the topic is simply people shaming others for old hardware. Nowhere can I find a warning from CDPR regarding CPUs without that instruction set crashing 100% of the time prior to the game's release.

I feel as if a forgotten bunch is forming and my window for refunding the game won't last forever.

There:

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.

Can ANYBODY, from gamers to CDPR DEVS, tell me what I SHOULD be seeing when I play my physical copy on my old gen Xbox? As in what was so catastrophically failing, that required this bold statement by CDPR. I'm early in, just past getting busted by NCPD for trying to steal the Ray. I've seen scenes cut out early and some other oddities. I feel like I've missed a whole lot of the tutorials. Maybe not, but how would I know? I feel like I've completed all the tutorials and have not had 1 thing about inventory, crafting, weapons management etc. I completed all of the simulated training sessions, but know only combat, stealth and hacking. So, basically what I'm ultimately asking, is should I dump everything and start over with patched problems? If you cant reasonably tell me what I've probably missed, then shouldn't I absolutely delete your game and reinstall when your ready? This is a serious inquiry

Playing on a last gen console and, while it's certainly not the standard of level of polish I expect, I understand that updates will address a lot of it and I'm enjoying my time in Night City. Looking forward to what's in store and also playing on next gen console soon.

I see through the "sorry we didn't show you the base previous gen version," for the bs that it is. I would call the game glitchy, but that would be an understatement. Maybe you could call this a beta, but without a doubt this game is unfinished.

With that said, the potential is there. The core has something special and, for that reason, I'm sticking with it. That and I am still having fun regardless of the bugs. I hope it doesn't take years to turn around like it did with No Man's Sky, but I am here to go the distance.

p.s. Can the mini-map at least zoom out a bit when driving? Rockstar figured that out ages ago.

Top Bottom