Important Update

+
Remember the outcry when they delayed it all the previous times because it wasn't ready?
Or did all that salt magically vanish, along with the threats, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth?

It's buggy, it crashes, it should have been delayed until 2021, stuff shouldn't have been cut out and CDPR should have had all the time they needed to make the game they wanted to make.

I hate restarting my pc after each crash, and that there are graphical bugs that kind of make a mockery of owning a 3090.
But I'll play it through, and then put the game away until the patches come out and then I will see what the actual experience that they envisioned was.
This game is as buggy and messed up as Marvel Avengers. Only difference is, there was a lot more expected of CP2077.
At least you're giving people the choice to refund their money.

I would love to see this game be great but. It just isn't at the moment. There are things going on in this game that I would expect from early access indie devs. Seriously the launch of this game is about as shallow as Anthem other than the artistic value of the city. I hope that you guys really can do the impossible here. Please follow up on your promises from some of the details from even back earlier this year. This is not an immersive world where npcs go about their business. This is not an open world that every decision you make can impact some aspect. I can go on a cop killing rampage and drive 5 meters and they'll never give chase. A lot of what people expect from even a Ubisoft open world is missing. This really isn't good. I'm just disappointed because you guys aren't one to directly lie to your audience but here we are. Customisable apartments? Where are they? How about NPCs having a schedule? How about the deep customization? There's just too much missing to be acceptable. I love you CDPR but this is a disaster and I wish you would recognize that other than just bugs. Cannot wait for the future and I haven't refunded because you have given me hope. Please don't fuck it up. I beg of you.

There's way too many cut features, bugs and lies for me to accept an apology. It's truly a disgrace. I'm sure you guys will fix all of the bugs and glitches eventually, but all of the content missing that was promised will never be in the game, i guarantee that.

What an empty hollow soulless video game you've built here. Its a shame.

Stored the game for now and waiting for the patches. Crashes are very irritating, after hotfix 1.04 on PS5 i thought that was a quick patc, but after

Thank you for the update. Im one of the many satisfied customers of this game and im loving every minute in Night City.
Besides the few issues, the experience has been awesome.

Keep up the great work you all are doing.

First of all, CD Projekt was the one who decided on the release date. They could've just told everyone that this game will be released at 2021, and everyone would have been fine.

Instead, they wanted the game to be released in PS4 as well as next gen console, so they decided to release it in 2020 before everyone switched to the next gen console so they can sell the game twice.

Regarding the delayed release date, they pushed it to before Christmas so everyone will buy it in the holiday season.

They aimed for an unrealistic schedule for their sales figure and failed to meet their goal miserably. Thats it.

THIS WAS CAUSED BY CD RED SO THAT THEY AN SELL MORE COPIES

WE DIDNT

Pretty much this. It was obviously a decision to release this the way they did guided by maximum profit. If you bring it out in 2021 nobody will buy it for ps4. Everyone will get it for Ps5 and you can not count anymore on the fools that buy the game twice, once for ps4 and then half a year later for Ps5.

The game has some very good parts but any playtester who just toys a little bit with the seams of the world could have told them it obviously has multiple issues. There is no way they did not know.

Its funny that they claimed they would leave greed to the other infamous companies in the business, but then sacrificed their reputable standing for this hack job. Such a shame.

Also there is absolutely no excuse on why this game runs on Ps4 as it does. Most of the development time was during the peak of the ps4 and xbox one's lifetime. The original release date was april 2020, no next gen console in sight. It is beyond me how the game could be designed in a way that lead to a final product that we all have now. They had to have known based on witcher 3 what the limitations were and they still opted to blow it wide open.

You sure your a FPS player lol because no can kill things just fine.

However this isn't a FPS games but a RPG so they tend to have meh aiming anyways and also there are settings have you tried changing them?
Yes
You sure your a FPS player lol because no can kill things just fine.

However this isn't a FPS games but a RPG so they tend to have meh aiming anyways and also there are settings have you tried changing them?
Yes I did that.
I have searched the internet for the ideal settings.
It has gotten a little better, but it ends there.

It feels like I have input delay or something (or framerate drop). I have to put in so much effort to keep my aim stable that it is no longer fun to play this game.

This is far from the worst release I've seen on PS4, but it's certainly not the best.
The game is buggy, glitchy, it crashes relatively frequently and I don't know how often I have looked upon the face of Slender Man because an NPC didn't quite load in.

HOWEVER!
when I compare Cyberpunk with the likes of Bethesda's releases, EA's and Ubisoft's recent releases...
With Cyberpunk I never got frustrated when It crashed, it didn't pull me out of the game when an NPC suddenly spawned inside myself and even when the frames dropped to a crawl during combat, I never stopped having fun with any of it.

And to me, that's the most important.
I've been frustrated with the AI at times, but it only ever made me want to push further and harder.

Great game, great company and a lovely community.

The game is awesome. Sorry that some have experienced issues but that just hasn't been the case for me on pc yet. Despite any hiccups at launch, which I expected given the scale of this gem, I'm confident any ongoing issues will be temporary.

This is just sad to read. The fact that this needs to be done should show that the words aren't to be trusted. I am seemingly so negative because my gripes are with the fact that I am on PC yet still there are a constant onslaught of bugs and on top of that, many things feel to have been exaggerated and some even lied about. Other things like not being able to walk on pc... Not being able to change your character AT ALL after the main creation... Small simple things. There are so many issues that this game obviously needs a lot more time in the proverbial oven. Don't let this forum be an antechamber. "All issues are being solved, look, see, told ya!" That doesn't cut it at all.

Thank you for another letter stating how you'll be further making fixes, but let's be real. The studio has been working on this for 8 years and within that time, you mean to tell me that there was little to no thought about how the game should run on last-gen consoles? To be honest, that's trash. For me though, it's not all about the bugs, glitches, and constant crashes, it's also about how little life there is in a game set where there should be an abundant amount of life. What do I mean by this? I mean that there is no life in the AI. The AI in the game just stand around and walk aimlessly. Cars are on a weird rail system and it makes things so one note and unbearable. This must be why there are not a lot of car chases in game. There also needs to be a bit more chaos seeing that there are a number of gangs in game. Have more police activity as well. There's also the issue of character development. With all three paths, we are just thrown into a scenario with no real context and it makes me feel empty while playing through the game. You guys kinda made things fast forward, which not only makes me feel empty as a gamer who loves story, but also very confused. Each path, Nomad, Streetkid, and Corpo, NEED to have their own missions, their own in-depth story. 8 years, 8 years, and this game feels like an open Beta just fresh off of being an open Alpha. There's so much that needs to be done and not just fix and patch things up. You put Keanu Reeves in the game, tossed his character on the trailer, and took 8 years to give us, this. Makes you guys look like the intention, was just to collect money and screw us true gamers. I outright feel cheated out of the $60 I paid. I paid, for a $60 open Beta Money Grab that shows how lazy in thought you as the creator have been within 8 years time. Please, please, please, do better

We Love You CD Project Red Team :love:

Despite the recent fog of negativity from some part of the gaming community, I just want to say, we always love and support you, no matter what, we trust you fully from our heart, just stay strong and frosty and surely you will overcome the matters mentioned above.
The game is stunning and it would be much incredible as it is.

Thank you and wish more companies in game industry were like you guys ❤:sleep:

Take care and regards.

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.
I honestly have loved every game cdpr has made and this is no exception. And I have faith that they will patch this to being a great game.

:) I was right :)

The CD will never disappoint its audience again. What has a good root, no storm brings down.

We are with you, CD - stay with us. Do not forget that.
Never say never. But I do agree that I dont think well see them ever release a game this broken and unfinished in years. Lets hope so.

i would strongly suggest to implement a new kind of system where the user is able to send a report containing in-game codes to be sent to CDPR after the user have played enough to make the report viable to work on and iron the bugs. with this suggestion it would make things more easier for them to isolate the bugs and clear it with two options if CDPR would ever make the suggestion happen.

1: the user can do whatever it want in the game until the user have/has stumbled on a bug. while doing so the user will manually decide to press the setting (paus menu when pausing the game or howsoever you find it better wording) and navigate to initiate a bug report. the bug report will then contain the in-game codes from the moment the user have started playing the game till the moment the user found a bug. This also increase possibility of other types of bug that the user didn't notice or cared about. After sent a report the user can decide if the user want to continue playing the game while exploring different bug, if that's the case - create a new bug report with new in-game code containing from the moment of the previous bug report to the moment of the newly found bug.

2: If CDPR find option 1 to be somewhat difficult since it's somewhat complex then option 2 would be that the user is only able to create a bug report containing in-game codes from the moment the user has/have initiated Cyberpunk2077 from start to end. for better explanation of an example of the order would look like this below

user start it's PS4/PS5/Xbox series and PC - start playing around in Cyberpunk2077 - user decide to stop playing Cyberpunk2077 - the system offer to the user to send a bug report - User decide to send one or not - if user decide to send a bug report then the system will send the report to CDPR and ask the user to not close the system down - after the system have successfully send the bug report then the user are allowed to close the system.

above example is an repeated cycle as in the option 2 will start over again the next time the user want to play Cyberpunk2077..

this suggestion is only a temporary till the bug has been rendered to zero. (or permanent if CDPR ever feel the need to continue supporting the game. this method could strongly be recommend to be used in Witcher 3 and other future games that CDPR have visions to create)

O
We all know CDPR didn't setout to make a bad game for any platform. It's often a tough decision to put more focus on certain platforms such as new gen consoles and PC.

People often forget that W3 launch was met with the same backlash, regarding downgrades, performance issues and the like. It became GOTY not only because of the game itself, but also the continuous support from the developer. I believe CDPR also offered refunds for the W3.

It was definitely shady for them to conceal the issues with the last gen platforms, so I hope they can redeem themselves in the coming weeks. However, I think we still need to appreciate CDPR for how they handled this situation.
OMG please. TW3s backlash was nothing compared to this. I'm really tired of people pretending or downright not remembering that what happened with TW3 wasn't even close to what's happening now. Millions of people are being affected by this. Some can barley play the game Vs TW3 being a little downgraded with some bugs.
I remember playing the Witcher 3 and hardly finding bugs vs I can find glitches bugs and broken AI constantly. PC player here with an RTX 3070.
Doesn't mean the game isnt great. Im having a lot of fun with it. But we need answers to why they decided to launch a game knowing it wasn't ready.

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.
Just enable dx12 mGPU already. This game is too hard to run even on rtx 3090. The 90' called and asked for it's 27fps back (the framerate I am stuck playing cyberpunk at). I already bought the most powerful\expensive consumer GPU on the market. Now it's your move CDPR.There is nothing more I can do. ENABLE mGPU. PLEASE!!

Still would love the promised nudity. The game feels very tame compared to what was promised and anticipated. Would love the working train system eluded to. The npc AI feels as bad or worse than Skyrim.. Not exactly ground breaking. THat all being said... The core game has so much love poured into it thus far that you can literally feel it. The work done so far is amazing. Needs more work. EDIT: and I do not mean "needs more work" in the form of DLC..

Here's hoping there's a PS5 Quality mode in one of those patches! I'm enjoying the 60FPS, but would love the 4k image quality, even if it's dynamic 4k until the full PS5 version is completed.
:cool:

Top Bottom