Important Update

+
Checking the error report describes the crash as a GPU crash, I've had this issue since launch day, I had the game preloaded and started the install as soon as the timer on steam was finished. Again, this isn't a 1.04 issue for me, Here is my thread detailing everything and yeah I've tried reinstallation.

I forgot to mention:
My last autosave was always created in the moment when the game/driver crashed. I don't know if there is any connection between these things, but after i restarted the game, the game loaded me to the same point where i crashed last time. Anyway the saves didn't seem to be corrupted for me for now.
I'm a bit dissapointed but not angry. I mean the game is very special. There is no similar software in game history, the only modern-age open world game i played is GTA5 (also San Andreas and Vice City so many years ago) and it had zero futuristic content/style/visual etc. Deus Ex HR&MD series are not open world games, and there is no cyberpunk connection. That's it.
To be honest CDPR is lucky because i never could decide what should i expect from this game and the concept is still promissing even if the game is not perfect. CDPR is younger than any AAA-game company and they didn't make as many games as the others. In normal the reputation should increase with the work experience together and if they learn from this situation they will now how to prevent mistakes in future.

Hi all

That is not my opinion and I share it solely because I imagine that I can help someone. Below are some 'tips' that you can avoid, according to the website, file game save corrupted.

Hi all

That is not my opinion and I share it solely because I imagine that I can help someone. Below are some 'tips' that you can avoid, according to the website, file game save corrupted.

Thank God i used to sell them in drop points everytime i finish one or two mission

Condolences to you guys at cdpr. I know you guys put a lot of hard work into the game and I'm sure that being forced to launch in this state by management is infuriating. I'm not gonna refund because even with the bugs I'm having fun in the game world, hope you guys continue to work on the game and I hope that the game eventually meets its full potential

I would Just take a minute of mine, and give a standing ovation to the team and the people who were engaged in creating such a game. They have completed a gigantic and enormous amount of work, imagination and brainstorming. It has few glitches i admit but you can not imagine how much this game can expand and even in a few months they can surely resolve all the glitches. Can you imagine how much expansion they can do. If it adds a cyberpunk 2077 online, what havoc it can make.

I have seen people pointing out few things like it has no shoot impact on water and all but those are fixable minor glitches.

Thank You guys and Keep it up. Don't listen to any of the bad commentary. The work is a piece of art.

I would Just take a minute of mine, and give a standing ovation to the team and the people who were engaged in creating such a game. They have completed a gigantic and enormous amount of work, imagination and brainstorming. It has few glitches i admit but you can not imagine how much this game can expand and even in a few months they can surely resolve all the glitches. Can you imagine how much expansion they can do. If it adds a cyberpunk 2077 online, what havoc it can make.

I have seen people pointing out few things like it has no shoot impact on water and all but those are fixable minor glitches.

Thank You guys and Keep it up. Don't listen to any of the bad commentary. The work is a piece of art.
i agree, but this message should be only for the developers, the CEO team deserves al the shit is raining to them, but the developers gave years of their effort to bring the best game possible and they knew it wasn't ready, i hope at the end this games becomes what they always and the fans wanted

i agree, but this message should be only for the developers, the CEO team deserves al the shit is raining to them, but the developers gave years of their effort to bring the best game possible and they knew it wasn't ready, i hope at the end this games becomes what they always and the fans wanted
corps are eating us out. MAN. we need Johnny Silverhand and V in real world.

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.

There's always "Lawsuit" nowadays when AAA games are released with bugs and broken promises. I remember that there was one against FO76 when it came out. What happened? Not much I guess. If you don't like the game, you can get a refund. Don't be salty about it. OK, it is a bad move to release a unbalanced game on console (because that's the purpose of console, to play a game optimized for the console it came out on). They should had waited for the old PS4 and XboxOne and just release the game on new gen and PC first, then optimized it for the old console.

A Hype is to promote or publicize extravagantly something. To get someone stimulated or excited for something. Their marketing firm did their job. We need to learn to not get too "hyped" when something is presented to us. Stay realistic. Never expect the moon. We won't be disappointed.

As for the shareholders, I think they gambled their money on a "hype" about a game seen as big as the second coming of Christ. Now they think they can get what they lost on the pretext that CDPR lied about the game. It's part of the "game". It's a normal road to take for them. When you loose money, you try to get it back. Every banks does it, every insurance company does it, every government does it. If you could get back money from someone, would you try to get it back? Yes.

I remember back in November or was it October, people were getting angry because the game was getting delayed for the second or third time. There's people who sent death threat to the developers! And now that the game's out, people are made that "the game should had been delayed more to get fixed" and "you lied to me...". I got two children of 3 and 2 years old at home. When they want something, they cry. Then, after a while, when I'm tired of all the yelling and crying and throwing stuff, I give it to them, but they don't want it anymore or doesn't like it, and they cry again. Kinda like what's happening right now with the backlash on CP2077.

Beside, I like the game, already at 52hour on my gameplay. Awesome graphic, runs great on my 1080 (I put the graphic a medium, no FidelityFX on 1080p resolution, got not FPS drop) and I'm loving it. Yes bugs, but nothing gamebreaking. Would love to customize cars. Would love to customize V on the go in-game. Would love 3rd person view. Would love more and better AI interaction (NCPD are there but not at the same time. When the police get involve it's "run or get killed by never ending back spawning npcs"). Clan reputations. Better crafting and so on...

As of now, the game is a great single player. You do your quests and you're done. The soundtrack is beautiful and the graphics are great too. I love the game. Can't wait for what CDPR will do with it (fixes, adding content, etc.)

CDPR, There is alot to be corrected. Starting from glitches!
1. Game is visually pleasing, but game physics aren't that realistic for a game that has this kinda graphics, and that's a set back. (EX:-Shooting at water, damaging a vehicle using weapons, explosions under water, shooting a tire, vehicle drowning in water etc.)
2. Aspects of weapons doesn't really have different effects on different enemies. ( there r no specific weapon types that give u any advantage over different enemy types)
3. GLITCHES (well everyone knows that, personally i don't mind them that much, but first two bothers me so much)
CAN U PLS TAKE SOME ACTIONS IN RESOLVING THESE PROBLEMS!

CDPR, There is alot to be corrected. Starting from glitches!
1. Game is visually pleasing, but game physics aren't that realistic for a game that has this kinda graphics, and that's a set back. (EX:-Shooting at water, damaging a vehicle using weapons, explosions under water, shooting a tire, vehicle drowning in water etc.)
2. Aspects of weapons doesn't really have different effects on different enemies. ( there r no specific weapon types that give u any advantage over different enemy types)
3. GLITCHES (well everyone knows that, personally i don't mind them that much, but first two bothers me so much)
CAN U PLS TAKE SOME ACTIONS IN RESOLVING THESE PROBLEMS!

They are in (but we are in holydays now). Stay on, more come in January and Febuary.

Happy holydays :)

well, looking at your bug fix history in W and the latest "hotfix" (which i would say is nearly a full patch) i think the game goes into the right direction.

it still is missing a lot of promised features though...
What features in particular?

Good luck with weathering this storm, i love the game and with it to meet its right public and live on with as many DLC as possible ! ( but first fix it ^_^ ). Also, is case this somehow gets to the director who decided this mess of a schedule ( including the crunch and burning out so many talented devs and NOT taking the time needed ) for the sake of preserving the face and not having learned ANYTHING with the witcher 3 that he ( or thm ) never need my help or even cross my path …
To all the rest of the staf of CDPR i love your work !!!!!

Quest that are broken in bad lands like the cyberphysco wasteland, ride on storm cant scan tracks, detective quest cant scan drawers. On console

Top Bottom