Important Update

+
CDPR_Letter-for-Gamers_1920x1080_EN.jpg

image (23).png

iCake

Forum veteran
So the threat maker claims to have dumped way more data, among which there's a lof of sensitive data I must add, than you say you believe they did. Does that mean that the threats are somewhat empty? I think I'm changing my gog password all the same though, for what it is worth.

Last edited:
Thank you for letting us know. This could happen to a lot of people, one in four internet connected devices have some kind of malware according to the Life Lock company. I was a client, but I discovered they could not stop unauthorised transactions with some banks. They admitted this to me and said they really are only an insurance company for WHEN you get hit! Too bad even they cannot protect anyone, they are only there to help you clean up the mess after.

Attackers threaten to sink the value of the stock... It seems more a financial sabotage than a typical cyber attack (they don't ask for money). The objective seems more to harm the holders of the shares.

First the exacerbated criticism of the game and now this... Who has CDPR pissed off?

This is some cyberpunk action in real life. More interesting than the game itself. Im starting to think this is all just a marketing strategy :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom