Impossible to climb ladders

+
Impossible to climb ladders

Hi all,

Got a bug that really bothers me. I am unable to climb ladders. I can go down, but when I want to climb up, Geralt jump on it make one step and immediately go down the ladder....

I can move forward into the adventure, I'm affraid being stuck on my adventure (if the game save when I'm in a cave and the only exit is a ladder, I'm done...)

Please CDPR, help me! Thanks

(i noticed it during the bloody baron fire scene.... Confirmed it with the hunting a witch quest (stuck in the basement...)

---------- Updated at 05:13 PM ----------

Precisions : PC version.

Thx

I have the exact same problem

Hey, i have the exact same problem as you did, im still stuck in the basement

Hi all,

Got a bug that really bothers me. I am unable to climb ladders. I can go down, but when I want to climb up, Geralt jump on it make one step and immediately go down the ladder....

I can move forward into the adventure, I'm affraid being stuck on my adventure (if the game save when I'm in a cave and the only exit is a ladder, I'm done...)

Please CDPR, help me! Thanks

(i noticed it during the bloody baron fire scene.... Confirmed it with the hunting a witch quest (stuck in the basement...)

---------- Updated at 05:13 PM ----------

Precisions : PC version.

Thx

It happens to me occasionally, when I sprint in front of the ladder. Quitting the game and restarting solves it every time. Quitting to the main menu and reloading doesn't work though.

I have this 'not climbing ladder' bug aswell on PS4.

update: I read on another forum that having decoctions active caused issues with ladders, so I meditated and now i can climb the ladders.

still a bug mind, but not a game breaking one. :)

Last edited:
I've had this happen in three main missions now and it actually seems to have gotten worse with the last few patches.

* Wandering in the dark - when you jump into the well and get out of the water to activate the sigil, Geralt won't grab the ledge
* Ladies of the wood - can't use the ladder in the cellar, but you can get out by jumping up and grabbing the ledge
* Family matters - when trying to get into the stable to rescue the NPC

The ladder bug looks like this: imgur.com/gallery/CpTHaOv

Please fix the climbing problems.

Top Bottom