Impossible to talk to panam and mich in the mission "Riders on the storm"

+
Hi guys,
upon arrival at the nomad camp
it is impossible to talk to panam and mich in the mission "Riders on the storm". Please find screenshot attached.

I'm stuck here is the only remaining mission to clean up the whole game, please help.

Already tried to save/load do everything else...

[PC version]

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 212
Ok so it's way after, when "normally" Panam and Mitch go to the van :(
(they wait you if you talk to Bobby, Teddy, Carol and Cassidy).
And there are "stuck" here ?

You use mods (now or before even if you removed them) ?
You have a save before ? (I'm a little bit afraid that you will say no because you let them like that and did some other quests)

No i have never installed mod i have already talked to everyone but i can't talk to them.

They are all around the car but I can't do anything else

No i have never installed mod i have already talked to everyone but i can't talk to them.

They are all around the car but I can't do anything else
Yeah, I see :(
Normally, directly after the dialogue (and visiting the Wraith's camp with the drone), Panam and Mitch directly go to the van and wait for you, if you talk to the other Aldecaldos.
You have a save before starting the quest ? When Panam wait you near her car for example.
I'm a little bit afraid that you will say no because you let them like that "a long while ago" and did some other quests.

Yes I finished the game and clean everything else....I have a save point before when i was a little baby with a little gun...... :(

Yes I finished the game and clean everything else....I have a save point before when i was a little baby with a little gun...... :(
I ask, because if you don't have a save before starting the quest (before meet Panam), I think nothing can solve your problem :(
At leat, if it's not already done, you can follow these steps and send a report to the support for help.
So I'll never be able to complete it?
If you don't have a save before meet Panam near her car (so before start the quest), I'm afraid you won't be able to complete it :(

Hi guys,
upon arrival at the nomad camp
it is impossible to talk to panam and mich in the mission "Riders on the storm". Please find screenshot attached.

I'm stuck here is the only remaining mission to clean up the whole game, please help.

Already tried to save/load do everything else...

[PC version]
Coincidently, just completed this very side job. Have you tried to use the 2nd last auto-save stemming from before the start of this job? Else, try to switch out one of your cyberware, step away 60m from Panam and Mitch, then return to them and see if it pops up.

Can also consider to (temporary) install CET and TPP mods, as the TPP mod has a different collision registration for dialog options. Chances are it'll pop up with the help of TPP.

Else, try to switch out one of your cyberware, step away 60m from Panam and Mitch, then return to them and see if it pops up.
The problem, it's not really that he can't talk to Panam/Mitch in fact :(
It's because Panam and Mitch are stuck there... They must go near the van to have the next dialogue lines (Mitch give you the "stimulant" for Saul and Panam let you drive) and there, they don't.

The problem, it's not really that he can't talk to Panam/Mitch in fact :(
It's because Panam and Mitch are stuck there... They must go near the van to have the next dialogue lines (Mitch give you the "stimulant" for Saul and Panam let you drive) and there, they don't.
Oh, then I misunderstood. Thought this was about the dialog options not popping up. Can't see the picture too well, as it's only partially showing up on my screen.

Oh, then I misunderstood. Thought this was about the dialog options not popping up. Can't see the picture too well, as it's only partially showing up on my screen.
In fact, the "clue" on the screenshot it's Carol's dialogue option :)
It only appear after the very last V's dialogue line (Ok, we go save Saul) and Mitch and Panam must go to the van (the next dialogue with them is near the Van).
So if you have Carol's dialogue option (also the other with Teddy, Bobby and Cassidy) and Panam/Mitch here at the same time, there is something wrong :(

In fact, the "clue" on the screenshot it's Carol's dialogue option :)
It only appear after the very last V's dialogue line (Ok, we go save Saul) and Mitch and Panam must go to the van (the next dialogue with them is near the Van).
So if you have Carol's dialogue option (also the other with Teddy, Bobby and Cassidy) and Panam/Mitch here at the same time, there is something wrong :(
Seems the side job spontaneously stranded. Could it been caused by skipping the text? The OP did mention this was the last job, so maybe they wanted to rush through it to get the achievement?

Have never experienced anything like this with any job or gig, and never skip text, or passenger rides.

Seems the side job spontaneously stranded. Could it been caused by skipping the text? The OP did mention this was the last job, so maybe they wanted to rush through it to get the achievement?

Have never experienced anything like this with any job or gig, and never skip text, or passenger rides.
Don't know :(
My guess, it's due to a bug. So "something" didn't triggered the event "Panam and Mitch go to the van" after the end of the dialogue with V. Hence the necessity to try by reloading a save before the dialogue (or even, before launch the quest)

Hello everyone I have the same issue I am looking for help, I left the mission and I back after done 3 optional missions, nothing, Panam and Mitch still stuck and I only can talk with the other guys.

Hello everyone I have the same issue I am looking for help, I left the mission and I back after done 3 optional missions, nothing, Panam and Mitch still stuck and I only can talk with the other guys.
Annoying, I hope you keep a save before starting this quest. If something in a quest don't work as intended at first, there is almost no chance that it will work later :(
If not, I think you can/have to report it to the support if it's not already done (with your save if possible).

Top Bottom