[Improvement] Consider swapping the turn end timer countdown progress bar color places?

+
Hi. Have been playing Gwent for a while, cool game so far! :) Noticed a small thing that could be easily improved tho. UI this time. The timer countdown progress bar that is shown when you or your opponent is running out of time on your turn. Thing is, that progress bar color is shown to you in white when it's your turn time that is about to over, and shown in red when opponent is thinking for too long. Thing is, that "red" is commonly known for something bad, negative, aggression and so on. So IMHO I would rather have the color of that progress bar being red when MY timer is about to elapse, because otherwise I would loose a turn and a card. And when opponent's time is about to expire, I'd rather have it white (or green even haha) Because in that case it will come at my advantage. Makes sense?
Best regards,
Monte

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I agree with the reasoning, but precisely because of it, I would prefer my bar to remain blue and not red. I have enough stress already seeing it melt away :D

Top Bottom