Improvement sound mods?

+
Is there any mods to improve the sound in the game?

I love the sound of dismemberment in the video below. Would be possible to do something like that? I saw a few weeks ago the birth of a new tool which can edit the sound in the game and i've always interested on a sound improvement to this game.

I think it's the only great mod left.

I love the small details like this. Maybe some people thinks that this is a stupid thing, but i don't believe that.

I love the sound of this combat, for example :

2:10 minute.

Sorry for mi English, since it's not my language.

I watch this demo every single day in agony. Glad someone else brought it up. Atleast some parts of it.

Sword moves, dodges almost everything was way sexier (not to mention geralt). I mean look at the way he casts Axii even. Its so lame in the retail version. The way the guy screams when he gets hit by Aard (never heard that particular scream either). The camera shake (though there is a mod for it). I wish they did not have to change all this just for the sake of fluidity in the final release.

I watch this demo every single day in agony. Glad someone else brought it up. Atleast some parts of it.

Sword moves, dodges almost everything was way sexier (not to mention geralt). I mean look at the way he casts Axii even. Its so lame in the retail version. The way the guy screams when he gets hit by Aard (never heard that particular scream either). The camera shake (though there is a mod for it). I wish they did not have to change all this just for the sake of fluidity in the final release.
same bro same

Nah! Its the hand gesture that is sped up just like in the retail (not that its not retail LOL).

Well, my point was Geralt clearly gently pushes his right leg back right as he casts the Axii off.

Here:-

Post automatically merged:

dropping this here too. don't see how its remotely the same animation >.>

Last edited:
Armour glistening in the sun, the jangle of steel accompanying the sturdy rhythm of bootfalls upon the road, the paladin army marches towards the crossroad. There, two signs point the way: One reads, 'To Sigi's Chocolate Palace'; the other, 'Back on Topic'.

Top Bottom