In a perfect world...

+
The preamble of this thread is fairly simple.

In a perfect world in which CDPR has fixed Cyberpunk 2077's issues and brought it up to your expectations. All of your expectations. Every single thing you hoped for is there and working perfectly. It's night city as they sold it to us. All within the world map we currently have.

*** So don't bring up what's not in-game right now, we all know what the issues are and we have plenty of overly angry threads and overly positive threads mixed in with missing features threads, this is meant as simple forum randomness. If your goal is to derail this into more of those, don't ***

What else would you like to see?

Is there anything you saw in-game or read about in-game and thought - Damn I need this is my Cyberpunk.

Some subject that was briefly broached and you just need to see or know more about?

Doesn't matter if it's damn space battles (ok, not space battles), what would you like to see added in an ideal world?

Personally, since you get a message telling you to turn back because there is nothing for you there "yet" when reaching the edges of the map, I'd like to see some badlands DLC. Y'know something a la Mad Max but in a cyberpunk setting. Have some crazy over the top, but adapted to their environment, vehicles and chases and so on.

Well! Easy - Let me get on that High-Society-Space-Station thing floating in orbit some people mention and blow it up :p

Your breaking your own rule by adding controversial comments into you post .

"we all know what the issues are " is just one example

- the issues of this game are subjective an vary from person to person. So saying "we all know what the issue are " is like saying "we all know what pizza is the best"

Every single thing you hoped for is there and working perfectly.

If everything is already there . Then its the perfect game and I don't need to add anything else .

how is this not going to turn into one of the many "suggestion threads"

Your breaking your won rule by adding controversial comments into you post .

"It's night city as they sold it to us"

"we all know what the issues are "

- the issues of this game are subjective an vary from person to person. So saying "we all know what the issue are " is like saying "we all know what pizza is the best"

If everything is already there . Then its the perfect game and I don't need to add anything else .

It's pineapple and ham pizza, right? What i assumed was, the OP asked for things where we went ":O WHAT'S THAT THING?!" and some such ;)

Maybe some things would even be considered a suggestion, sure - but I think the premise is still different enough to warrant a thread!

Your breaking your own rule by adding controversial comments into you post .

"we all know what the issues are " is just one example

Aight, right there, if that's to be your entire contribution then please step out.

Surely there is something that you can think of from playing the game. If not, then hey, more power to you that what they sold us on is everything you could ever think of.

It's pineapple and ham pizza, right? What i assumed was, the OP asked for things where we went ":O WHAT'S THAT THING?!" and some such ;)

Maybe some things would even be considered a suggestion, sure - but I think the premise is still different enough to warrant a thread!
That's exactly the point.

Some fun "tropey" dlc:
Rogue AI with robot armies.
Haunted house or mansion with cyber-ized classic movie monsters.
Sewers infested with Cyber zombies / psychos.
Peach Trees tower run from Dudge Dredd.
Crazy espionage Mission Impossible style for corps.
Spagetti western tales in the badlands.
Cyberspace missions.
Sea monster and underwater missions.

General stuff:
Become a faction leader.
Become a Fixer.
Open up your own shops, bar, etc...
Dungeons and Dens that are in the open world and instanced.
Robot pets
Customize character, cars, apartment, etc
Farming and fishing (all illegal btw)
Card game or or something like it.

Top Bottom