In-game character customization

+
Perhaps I'm a little late (just signed up lol - so please forgive me). I think it would be cool to have customization after you create your character. Some of the logic seems ass backwards to me (maybe I'm ignorant). One of the major aspects/perks of Cyberpunk was full customization of your character, but yet, you can't really mess with body cosmetic cybernetics much (maybe I'm not far enough in game or missing something). You can only get full body tattoos but can't customize for each limb/part if you wanted. You can get facial piercings but not body piercings. Body stature modification doesn't seem to be a thing (for example, if you wanted to be more muscular/fit than the default, or perhaps thicker if you wanted). I've seen some threads discuss changing the pitch or tone of the voice. For breast size and genitalia size, it's preset options, but what if you wanted something in between. I don't know. Maybe I'm being overly picky and none of this is relevant, but I feel like they went 90%, but could've gone the other 10%. Maybe they'll actually take this into consideration and add it in a patch or DLC or something. I'm not a video game developer or programmer, so I don't know what it takes to implement this, but it seems like it wouldn't terribly difficult. Also, knock on wood, I haven't had all that many issues with my game on Xbox One X. The game crashed a couple times, but that was it.

Bodyslider i wished for too.
I hoped i can play as this gorilla type.
Post automatically merged:

At least its possible to create good looking characters, i remember how hard it was with mass effect andromeda

Attachments

• 23873036-cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-downloadgrosse-installationsgrosse-200gb-rollenspiel-ra...jpg
    23873036-cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-downloadgrosse-installationsgrosse-200gb-rollenspiel-ra...jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 117
Like I said. Maybe I'm being overly and unrealistically picky, but when it comes to RPG's, MMO's, etc., especially with an emphasis on creating a character how you imagine them, this is a tad bit lacking. I started to play Black Desert the other day. Though it doesn't go as far as genitalia lol, it goes to the point of changing, literally, the size of each limb of the body. Just seems like it'd be a norm nowadays compared to 10 years ago...

Boobs size always small when wearing clothes even if you choose a big size. this issues is big problem for the guy who love big boobs.

It really great if they update add TPS view to the game, i hope.

I kind of feel like it's wishful thinking on our end. Obviously, their priority is all the bugs and glitches, as it should be, and I think they're not paying too much attention to the nonessentials.

I kind of feel like it's wishful thinking on our end. Obviously, their priority is all the bugs and glitches, as it should be, and I think they're not paying too much attention to the nonessentials.
I just think it's shitty they got rushed through these last 6 months and now instead of worrying about add on content and cool features, they have to fix issues it should've never launched with in the first place. I'm not going to feel bad at them for being mad i can't customize my character(or cars or guns or really anything etc) when they said we would have extensive customization options. Like they really could've just canned the whole dick and vagina shit since you never get to see it other than in the menu anyways. I just want to feel different from the rest of the night citizen's, and I hate how basic most of the cars and such look. It would also be cool to unlock customization options not available at the start as a way to show experience.

honestlly, id be happy with a body slider, height slider (notchange a few inches but a foot or two), WHITE skin (none of this yellow skin), blonde hair, slimmer jaws, smaller noses and ALOT more hairstyles and haircolours, im kinda tired of how everyone has a super strong jawline and huge cheek bones, small, slender cute, with flowy blonde hair and ample boobs please

honestlly, id be happy with a body slider, height slider (notchange a few inches but a foot or two), WHITE skin (none of this yellow skin), blonde hair, slimmer jaws, smaller noses and ALOT more hairstyles and haircolours, im kinda tired of how everyone has a super strong jawline and huge cheek bones, small, slender cute, with flowy blonde hair and ample boobs please

Like this?

photomode_24122020_151637.png

Top Bottom