In-game features needed to improve the gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077.

+
Before you start.

I am playing the Korean version of the game. Please note that the names of some features may differ from the English version.

1. New Game+
I have completed the game, but I have nothing to do except for NCPD missions that are constantly being created. Because of this, the world seems to be dead, and I feel lonely in this world. However, I don't want to abandon the character.

2. Beauty salon
We are in the cyberpunk world. It is a world where physical functions and appearance can be changed through various cyberware. But that feature wasn't provided to us.
Of course, as it is a first-person game, it is difficult to see our own appearance, but when driving a vehicle, looking in a mirror, and ending scenes, we can check our own appearance. In this case, even if there are parts that do not like our appearance, we cannot modify our appearance after we have already started the game.

3. Hide equipment.
This may also be a feature you don't need in the first-person game Cyberpunk 2077, but every time we open our inventory we can see what we are, and we complain about the hairstyle that changes every time we change hair gear. So I think it would be nice if there was a function to hide only the head and face equipment.

4. Sleeping in another house
We can use the house of other lovers, But we can only sleep in the first house we own.
This is unnatural and I think it hinders the immersion of the game a bit.

5. Equipment color customization
We can find a large number of firearms of the same type while playing the game. There are cases where these have a different color each time you look for them. I would like to give users freedom in this part.

6. The function that the storage box in several places has one space.
Even if it's not our first home, we can find lockers in several places. ex) Lover's house, the back of the car. However, you can't find the equipment you put in your house's locker there. So, at least, it would be nice if the lockers that exist in several houses share one space.

7. Redistribution of trait points.
We have already been provided with the ability to redistribute privilege points. However, the function was not provided for trait points. Therefore, once you level up, it is impossible to experience different skill trees with the same character. In this case, I would like to make it possible to redistribute not only the privilege points but also the trait points.

8. Photo mode with a other character.
This is my personal need. It's not a necessary feature, but I was attracted to Judy, the character of this game, and wanted to take pictures with Judy in various places. However, she only appeared in a limited space and could not take pictures together in various beautiful places. Therefore, I wish I could take pictures with people who are related to V only when using the photo mode.

9. In photo mode, V looks at the camera.
This feature already exists. But it only works in some poses. It doesn't even work in the selfie pose. I hope this feature works for all poses.

The last word.

I love this game. It's a game I've been waiting for since 7 years ago when I first saw the trailer video. It has been released satisfactorily enough for me, but for others it will feel like a game with a lot of deficiencies. Therefore, I hope to improve various problems as soon as possible and become a great game. Of course, it's still a great game for me, and I've been playing it for over 100 hours already.

Last edited:
The customization in general could use some work. I don't want to use a super colorful gun but since it's better I'm kind of forced to at times, adding some customization a la Red Dead Redemption 2 (where you can modify all kinds of components on the guns, finish, engravings etc.) would be amazing.

1. New Game+
I have completed the game, but I have nothing to do except for NCPD missions that are constantly being created. Because of this, the world seems to be dead, and I feel lonely in this world. However, I don't want to abandon the character.

2nd this, and with ability to carry Equipments and money over to the new game

Before you start.

I am playing the Korean version of the game. Please note that the names of some features may differ from the English version.

1. New Game+

2. Beauty salon
We are in the cyberpunk world. It is a world where physical functions and appearance can be changed through various cyberware. But that feature wasn't provided to us.
Of course, as it is a first-person game, it is difficult to see our own appearance, but when driving a vehicle, looking in a mirror, and ending scenes, we can check our own appearance. In this case, even if there are parts that do not like our appearance, we cannot modify our appearance after we have already started the game.

3. Hide equipment.
This may also be a feature you don't need in the first-person game Cyberpunk 2077, but every time we open our inventory we can see what we are, and we complain about the hairstyle that changes every time we change hair gear. So I think it would be nice if there was a function to hide only the head and face equipment.

4. Sleeping in another house
We can use the house of other lovers, But we can only sleep in the first house we own.
This is unnatural and I think it hinders the immersion of the game a bit.

5. Equipment color customization
We can find a large number of firearms of the same type while playing the game. There are cases where these have a different color each time you look for them. I would like to give users freedom in this part.

6. The function that the storage box in several places has one space.
Even if it's not our first home, we can find lockers in several places. ex) Lover's house, the back of the car. However, you can't find the equipment you put in your house's locker there. So, at least, it would be nice if the lockers that exist in several houses share one space.

7. Redistribution of trait points.
We have already been provided with the ability to redistribute privilege points. However, the function was not provided for trait points. Therefore, once you level up, it is impossible to experience different skill trees with the same character. In this case, I would like to make it possible to redistribute not only the privilege points but also the trait points.

8. Photo mode with a other character.
This is my personal need. It's not a necessary feature, but I was attracted to Judy, the character of this game, and wanted to take pictures with Judy in various places. However, she only appeared in a limited space and could not take pictures together in various beautiful places. Therefore, I wish I could take pictures with people who are related to V only when using the photo mode.

9. In photo mode, V looks at the camera.
This feature already exists. But it only works in some poses. It doesn't even work in the selfie pose. I hope this feature works for all poses.

The last word.

I love this game. It's a game I've been waiting for since 7 years ago when I first saw the trailer video. It has been released satisfactorily enough for me, but for others it will feel like a game with a lot of deficiencies. Therefore, I hope to improve various problems as soon as possible and become a great game. Of course, it's still a great game for me, and I've been playing it for over 100 hours already.
Yeah augument arms colors thats like something u see on the npc's, ads but u stuck with just 1 pattern
Also repetive missions/event and stuff that gets resets once u sleep so you can keep playing the city feels so empty once u finished all the quests

I would love to have long sleeved apparel appear in game (I know they would clip with some augments but just make them work like Adam Jensen's coat in DE:MD they just lift up when you use an aug). I would also like to have gloves as an apperal option (they could be purely cosmetic and not have stats attached to them),

Top Bottom