In game items and customization

+
Are there any plans to add more customization options? like hoods, see through coats, or other clothing, and what about weapons? I love picking up guns and finding cool designs and stuff on them, but there is no way to apply designs on my current guns, and when it comes to attachments ,there is no preview of the weapon with the attachments that shows the Color’s and designs so I can choose something cool, (at least that I know of) and when it comes to character customization, I’d love to see more size options for things like breasts, cause let’s be honest large option is not that large. Maybe even choosing designs for cars too, stuff like that would be awesome!

The upcoming DLC will most likely add more clothing and weaponry to the game but I don't think there's going to be any major changes to the character customization.
So if you want more options and larger breasts for V, you should browse the existing mod selections ;)
There's also plenty of pretty cool clothing mods available.

As for the guns, there's no preview but you can always just slap on a gun sight, jump out of the menu and see how it looks.

Top Bottom