In-game questions...

+
In-game questions...

hi guys!

1) how can i attack underwater creatures? i am barely level 7 and if i swim i can't attack drowners or sea creatures..

2)if i meditate i re-full all my potions/bombs with one alcholic? or one for every item?

3)i have noticed that mercants doesn't refuel their coins...even if i meditate for one day or i re-open the game or the save...have you found some trick?

thanks for help

The only weapon/cpombat that works underwtaer are crossbows (this is mentioned somewhere but I forget where).

Not had a problem with merchants yet. They always seem to have coin. But I don't sit there and wait for them to refresh. I go somewhere else when they run out and come back later.

hi guys!

1) how can i attack underwater creatures? i am barely level 7 and if i swim i can't attack drowners or sea creatures..

2)if i meditate i re-full all my potions/bombs with one alcholic? or one for every item?

3)i have noticed that mercants doesn't refuel their coins...even if i meditate for one day or i re-open the game or the save...have you found some trick?

thanks for help

For underwater battles you can only use crossbows.

As far as I know, when you have a strong type of alcohol and you meditate it will refill your whole potions/bombs inventory.

I believe it takes five in game days before the merchant will have more money. So if your that desperate you can meditate five days in a row and he/she should have more coin.

I have just always avoided them under water! Which i was quite surprised about, i thought the drowners would be quicker than me in water. Good to know the crossbow can be used though.

I checked this myself last night, because, curiosity! for me, it would refill all of my potions and bombs with only one bottle of Alcohol used. Maybe that will change as i progress, upgrade potions and get more?

3)i have noticed that merchants doesn't refuel their coins...even if i meditate for one day or i re-open the game or the save...have you found some trick?

I haven't noticed this, every time i have been to any merchants they have always had plenty of cash (well at least a couple of hundred crowns)

Top Bottom