In game Vehicles!

+
My mistake my good sir, I got to excited and was unable to properly use my english skill, trust me it will not happen agian I assure you.

yes it was mass produced, and yes its an icon, but it didnt reach its peak like other mass produced cars.

I always assume that English is a secondary or tertiary language for some folks.

As long as I can understand 'em well enough, I don't freak out about punc"t"uation or syntax.

Don't get me wrong, i don't freak out about punctuation or syntax either. And English is not my first language, so i can make mistakes as well. I'm not trying to be an ass here. If nobody warns and corrects him about the mistakes he makes, how will he ever learn? I'm not sure my English would be as good as it is now if people didn't say anything.

So, M1dN1t3, i hope you didn't misunderstand me, i meant well.

Wisdom... All i can say is.... well... that car is awesome.. I love that car. And i mean a lot! That's the only reason you need my friend...

thewarsend no biggie my good friend Im cool my mistake for butchering the english language wont happen agian

The DeLorean IS cool. I mean, it's most famous version has all sorts of weird crap stuck to it's back, remniscent of Mad Max. And it's made of metal, not plastic. AND it's the only product from a doomed company. AND it looks very 80s.

Not that I'm attached, but an homage would be pleasant to see in game.

In that case, and if they're doing 80s retro, I want this. I used to own one. Absolute bastard to maintain.

You..used to own a Lamborghini? Or whatever that car is?

God DAMN, Dragon, you're almost cool now!

You..used to own a Lamborghini? Or whatever that car is?

God DAMN, Dragon, you're almost cool now!

(Ahh, this is difficult. Do I tell him it was a Fiat, or not? There's a risk that someone else might point it out and that'll make me look bad. But maybe nobody else will know what it is and they'll all think I used to drive a Lamborghini. And then someone else pointing it out may do so by making sneering remarks about Sard's lack of knowledge about cars, and I'd enjoy reading those. Yup, that works for me. I think I'll say nothing.).

Cool. That's me. Almost.

Oooh. THAT car. The incredibly boring one that looks like a Barbie car.

View attachment 653

Why, Dragon. How deliciously girl-girl of you.

And that looks suspiciously like the 1994 Barbie Corvette. You're clearly well versed on Barbie, but pretty weak on cars. :(
(Oooh, I just found that early Barbie cars were modeled on the Austin Healey Sprite. I had one of those too, in the late '80s. So yup, maybe I do like Barbie cars).

Hey. What do I know about cars. Just sayin' your car looks like a Barbie car. A fine toy automotive, no doubt, loved by Lil' Dragons everywhere.

Also, I think we took a Cyberpunk vehicle thread into Barbie car land and accidentally broke Wisdom a bit. Whoops.

I'm still trying to work out exactly what it was that broke Wisdom. It seems like useful information to have. For next time.
Wisdom - was it the influx of 80s mass-produced cars, or Barbie, or just Sard?

I'm still trying to work out exactly what it was that broke Wisdom. It seems like useful information to have. For next time.
Wisdom - was it the influx of 80s mass-produced cars, or Barbie, or just Sard?

Sard mitaking a fiat for a lambo... it has broken my little brain...

Top Bottom