In game Vehicles!

+
There are no words mortal man may speak that properly or write that would properly convey my astonishment, my befuddlement.... my absolute flabbergastedness... I know in Cyberpunk Lamborghini and Fiat merged... but c'mon............ I mean just.... the hell....... ouch.... duh.... potato........

There are no words mortal man may speak that properly or write that would properly convey my astonishment, my befuddlement.... my absolute flabbergastedness... I know in Cyberpunk Lamborghini and Fiat merged... but c'mon............ I mean just.... the hell....... ouch.... duh.... potato........

Yeah.... Sard.... How dare you..... (Wow, you guys really broke Wisdom... How did you menage that? :D )

Also, Dragonbirds car was a convertible after all.. Its still cool.. Kinda.. I mean when it works.. It rarely ever works.. but when it does.. yeah...

Also I'd like to appoint Dragonbirds next car:

View attachment 855

Attachments

• cadillac-cyclone-concept-1959.jpg
    cadillac-cyclone-concept-1959.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 46
Also, Dragonbirds car was a convertible after all.. Its still cool.. Kinda.. I mean when it works.. It rarely ever works.. but when it does.. yeah...
You removed the roof manually, so yes, it worked. On the other hand, I lived in Scotland at the time, so it rarely stopped raining for long enough to be worth the effort.

Also I'd like to appoint Dragonbirds next car:

View attachment 655

Nice fins, and those strange protrusions at the front would make tailgating fun, but they're probably not that practical for parking (and they appear to have been the model for the Stargate guy's weapons. You have a disturbing photo collection.)

You removed the roof manually, so yes, it worked. On the other hand, I lived in Scotland at the time, so it rarely stopped raining for long enough to be worth the effort.

Nice fins, but those strange protrusions at the front would make tailgating fun, but they're probably not that practical for parking (and they appear to have been the model for the Stargate guy's weapons. You have a disturbing photo collection.)

You haven't seen the best or the worst yet.. :D

(I esspecially like this one, it screams Cyberpunk somehow)

By the way, Sard, were you thinking of this:

And 80's car interior design:

As far as i'm concerned, 80's had the right idea.. They even had a car called "Probe 1", i mean what else do you need? :D

Wooh, it had computer games! And stereo!
But if that was a concept car for the late 80s, when did they conceptualise? They'd already switched to the modern computer-designed rounded-edges cars by the late '80s. The era of the power-boat designs was over.

Wooh, it had computer games! And stereo!
But if that was a concept car for the late 80s, when did they conceptualise? They'd already switched to the modern computer-designed rounded-edges cars by the late '80s. The era of the power-boat designs was over.

Design was originated from mid 70's i imagine. And it was a popular concept. There were 5 more Probe model car designs over the years. Each uglier than the one before...

Probe 3:

Probe 4:

I understand there is a difference, I'm not stupid! I can google. Lamborghini has funny doors. Although I don't know why you guys think the difference is so huge - look at all the pictures above. Pretttty similar.

I just found that early Barbie cars were modeled on the Austin Healey Sprite.
Wait... you owned that, *and* a Fiat?

Do you have a penchant for self-flagellation? May as well get yourself a pair of MGs (one to drive, one to cannibalize for parts) and call it a day. =p

Do you have a penchant for self-flagellation? May as well get yourself a pair of MGs (one to drive, one to cannibalize for parts) and call it a day. =p

It is more than likely both of those cars would need spare parts, which means you wouldn't always be able to find the parts you need the most. So buy three MG's and use one, cannibalize two.. :D

They weren't both at the same time. The X1/9 was in the early 80s, the Sprite in the late 80s. And yes.

Wait. Stop. Hold the presses. Dragon flagellating herself. With a car. While flying? Not while flying? I don't care. Still amazing.

While the show kinda sucks balls (too many stupid fucking aliens and monsters....

I am really digging the vehicles from Defiance...

Vehicles

Will we be getting vehicles? Will we need vehicles? Should we need vehicles?

If so, what vehicles would we want? How should they be powered? How should we use them? Do we get in a car and drive between locations via a cut-scene? Do we physically drive between locations? How about vehicular combat?

While the show kinda sucks balls (too many stupid fucking aliens and monsters....

I am really digging the vehicles from Defiance...

I'm not sure.. I mean, sure, it sucks now, but i get the feeling that show will get good and soon.. There is just something about that show.. I just can't put my finger on it...

I'm not sure.. I mean, sure, it sucks now, but i get the feeling that show will get good and soon.. There is just something about that show.. I just can't put my finger on it...

I'm enjoying Defiance. The alien element is fine, especially since they basically represent basic huan traits taken to the extreme.

I really like the look of the 'Rollers' and stuff, but they are built from salvage and scrap. in 2077, do we want more 'up-to-date' tech? I for one would love to get hold of 'Antique' cars and bikes, preferably muscle cars from the late 60's and 70's. But thats my thing. We have already seen the police car in the trailer, but should that be the mainstay? What about a nod to Total Recal, (2012,) and their take on the wealth divide? Those that can afford it get shiny hovercars. Those that can't end up with cobbled together rust-buckets barely making it down the street.

I would love to see vehicular combat too. Mad Max style road fights where gangs try to jack your ride while it is in motion and awesome chases that end in fireballs and road-kill...

I also think vehicles should be your mobile storage. I've played too many games that allow you to carry huge amounts of gear. I want 2077 to have a much more realistic approach where you can carry a limited amount of gear, guns and ammo and you have to replenish it. Easiest way to do that would be with vehicles. They would also open the option of the great CP2020 staple for adventures, being the delivery run.

Top Bottom