In game Vehicles!

+
WANT!!!
I can totally picture this with a Militech logo on the side, crashing the party somewhere...

OOO. DO want! =)

If there's any fire control system for mounted weapons, I hope the control scheme is laid out well. Since they're not building a strict "tank sim" or "vehicle combat sim," simpler is better, imo.

I can totally picture this with a Militech logo on the side, crashing the party somewhere...
I know exactly what you mean. This thing is definitly a battlefield toy. A scaled down one though, with similar lines, would work in an urban environment.

If there's any fire control system for mounted weapons, I hope the control scheme is laid out well. Since they're not building a strict "tank sim" or "vehicle combat sim," simpler is better, imo.
That's IF there are vehicle mounted weapons.

Then again, we have pop-up guns in cyber limbs, so I think a few in vehicles isn't unreasonable.

And hey, Vin Diesel got a tricked out '67 GTO, I want a Mustang with with a grenade launcher or a machine gun in it.

You know what I want from vehicles?

Less clipping. You know, so when you jump in or out or run over someone, you don't see their avatar ghosting into your engine or side door. When you are in a boat, the waves don't come up through the floor.

Less clipping. Like, none. Yeah.

In 2077, all vehicle doors will be holographic. So, while it might look like horrible clipping, it's just your 'toon, stepping through the holographic door to climb inside the vehicle. =D

Also, was this an actual 2020 vehicle or not?

Either way, I thnk it's awesome.

It's from Venus Wars, an old 80's Manga and Anime... I am the one who originally scanned that image.

Are animals also cyber-ized in this world? We could get mechanical or cybernetic horses, like in Saber Riber and the Star Sheriffs. Yeah, I want to be a cyberpunk cowgirl.

Well... in the PNP game its possible, and we might see smaller animals, like dogs or cats, that have had some measure of cybernetic augmentation, or even larger predatory animals as a special "boss fight" type thing, like a tiger or bear. (though that would be kind of silly).. but it's unlikely you will see horses, except maybe in the wasteland,... end even less likely they will be augmented. Either way, this is more of an discussion for the cybernetics thread...

And something for Warsend, he likes old stuff...

I do like old stuff.. But this is a bit too old for my taste.. And too nazi for my taste... Oh well.. A gift is a gift.. Thanks! I will make good use of it..

Now, i will proceed to destroy buildings and people alike... :D How could anyone possibly stop me? I have an genetically engineered, cybernetic upgraded and armored Styracosaurus.. I will rule the world!

Now, i will proceed to destroy buildings and people alike... :D How could anyone possibly stop me? I have an genetically engineered, cybernetic upgraded and armored Styracosaurus.. I will rule the world!

Meh. It would die of malnutrition first. No food source.

That and its not all that big. Only 18ft long and about the hight of a normal man and weighs about 3 tons. There are Borgs that are more heavy weight than that.

Now a Spinosaurus would be lethal. And food is relatively plentiful. Coming in at about 8 tons, it's also bigger and more vicious than a T-Rex...

Meh. It would die of malnutrition first. No food source.

That and its not all that big. Only 18ft long and about the height of a normal man and weighs about 3 tons. There are Borgs that are more heavy weight than that.

Now a Spinosaurus would be lethal. And food is relatively plentiful. Coming in at about 8 tons, it's also bigger and more vicious than a T-Rex...

Don't underestimate my Styracosaurus. Like i've said, it is genetically engineered, it has cybernetic upgrades, an armor and weapons.. I'd like to point out "genetically engineered" part again. My Styracosaurus is 50ft tall and it is about 10 tones. Also, since it has cybernetic upgrades, it can eat people, cars, even the parts of the building it destroyed. Thanks to my cybernetic implants, i have the full control of it. (Since it doesn't have a mind of his own)

If you keep underestimating my Spinosaurus, i will add a jetpack to it. Then you will have no where to run... :D

Today, I have learned something. Something I learned in kindergarten, but still.

Thanks, Wars.

Well, you may have learned it in kindergarten (and relearned it here, again) but appereantly our friend ChrisWebb here are just confused Spinosaurus with Styracosaurus... That's forgivable.. But he failed to notice how deadly my Styracosaurus is.. That is not forgivable at all.. I will destroy the building he lives with my army of giant Styracosauruses..

YOU ARE NEXT!

Top Bottom